Please!Not Her

I walk out onto the stage and I see my dad on stage with a little girl holding her close to him it's Sophie with a gun to her head.
"Dad.dad. What are you doing?" I see Sophie's mom outside the window screaming because they cleared everyone out of the building.
"Bell, you have been on tour with this Hunter guy and I just missed you so much?!"
"Dad!dad. Let me take Sophie and we can talk about this okay?"
"No! No! I can't let you go again."
"Dad let Sophie because I don't think you would want to hurt her." I said slowing walking towards Sophie with tears in her eyes. He threw her at me.
"Here take her!"
"Go backstage and get Hunter but be silent."
"Ok." She whispered with tears in her eyes I have her hug and she ran backstage to get Hunter.
"Ok! Dad I will go home right now."
"That's not how it works bell."
"How does it work then?"
"You break up with Hunter come home with-"
Hunter then ran through the doors and slowed down once he got to me. My dad pointed the gun to him.
"Ok! Dad not him please! Please dad no."
"You left me for this dumbass. You left me for the guy that doesn't even love you. You left me for the guy that cheated on you. You left me for the guy this guy who hasn't even been waking up next to your or the past 3 days."
"Yea because he does love and he didn't cheat, and have you been stalking me!"
"Maybe I have maybe I haven't."
"OMG! Dad!"
"I thought you trusted me"
"I do so this is why I must do this bring all the boys and Evette  out here and tie them to chairs."
"Why?"
"JUST DO IT!" He said moving the gun around.
"Ok okay." I went backstage and talked to everyone.
"Okay guys, I don't want to do this but I have to tie you guys up to chairs because my dad is out there with a gun, so just work with me okay?"
"Okay." They all said in unison
We all walked back to the stage with out hands up. My dad had 8 chairs out with a rope in from of each one. Everyone chose a chair to sat down and I tied them up.
"Now what."
"Let me just say I love all of you guys." I said
"I ran up to Hunter's chair(above) and kissed his lips
"I love you." I said after I broke the kiss and I kissed him again.
"I love you to babe." He said starting to tear up.
"Don't cry babe we will all be okay." I said wiping  away his tears. I got off his lap and went to my dad.
"Now what?!" I said to him
" you have to shoot yourself or I kill them all."
"Dad! Please don't make me do that."
He handed me the gun. Then this bag full of white powder came out.
"Dad. Are you on drugs?"
"Of course it's the only thing that makes me happy right now."
"Oh my god."
I put the gun down and gave very one a hug and told them something special about them Brandon was first.
"Brando, thank you so much for being the little brother I never had." I said kissed his cheek and he started to tear I skipped Hunter because he was last. Next was Weston. I have him a hug.
"Weston, thank you for being my best friend for all these years." He started crying and I have him a hug and wiped away his tears
"Hey, I'll be okay I promise."
Next was Evette
"Everett, main hoe, whatever thank you for everything and make sure you keep Weston happy, and if he doesn't treat you right I'll haunt his ass." She started laughing so I sat in her lap and cried
Next was Jovani
"Rice, thank you so much. For making this tour enjoyable. Thank you and don't ever forget me." I have him a hug and next was Julian
"Hey. I want you to know you guys can't think of you guys as different teams, you are a team in on 99goonsquad. Not team Julian not Team Jovani Teamgoonsquad."
I hugged both of them and went to Ashton I cried a lot during this one
"Ashton, my little chipmunk make sure Hunter and Brandon don't forget me okay. I love like a little brother and I want you to know that you can accomplish anything in life if you put your mind to it." I kissed his head and went back to Hunter. I bawled my eyes out. I sat on his lap just crying and crying.
"Ugh, hurry up already!" My dad yelled
"Hold on I'm almost done."
I hugged Hunter for about 2 minutes.
"Hunter, don't ever forget about me okay? Just know that I love you more than anything. Thank you for giving me the happiest year in my life. I love you Hunter." I said kissing his lips passionately
"I love you to." I wiped away his tears and put my forehead on his.
"Just don't forget and me and we will get married I promise."
I grabbed the gun and pointed it to my head
"Okay so when do I have to pull the trigger." I said
"Now!" He yelled I turned around and pointed the gun at my dad.
"I don't want to do this dad, but you have been ruining my life since I was 8 with the child abuse, the not being able to eat."
" so im done with it." I pulled out my phone and called the cops they showed up immediately and took my dad away. I untied everyone and they came and hugged me.  Hunter was still holding onto me when everyone else let go.
"Hunter you can let go now." I said laughing
"No I can't." His head was at my waist and he wasn't letting go of me. We had a very passionate kiss and went back to the hotel to reschedule to meet and greet I hope no more drama👑
Im so lucky to have these people in my life💕