Chapter 2

Yevgeny closed his bedroom door and glanced at the sleeping boy on his bed. He smiled to himself and took a swig of his beer. He sat down at the end of the bed and took out a cigarette.

Rocky started to stir after about fifteen minutes. He sat up and blinked his eyes, his eyebrows pulled together like he wasn't aware of his surroundings. His eyes landed on Yevgeny and he smiled.

"Hey," Yev piped up. "How ya feeling?"

"I'm okay, only a little sore."

"That's good I guess." Yev took an awkward drag from his cigarette.

"Can I uh.. Can I kiss you a-again?" Rocky was eager, with determination swimming in his eyes.

Yevgeny smiled and leaned in, pressing his lips firmly against Rocky's. Rocky kissed back so hard, like he thought Yev was going to disappear if he didn't believe or some shit. That caused a small chuckle to escape his lips. Rocky pulled back.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"Nah, just eager aren't you?"

"I like it, kissing you," Rocky looked down with a blush on his cheeks. "It feels really nice."

Yevgeny giggled. "You've got a crush on me Rock."

"Maybe, so what if I do, is that a bad thing?"

"No no, I like kissing you too."

Yevgeny leaned back in and kissed Rocky again. This time it was slower and had more passion and fire. Yev's thoughts drifted to how hard he was kissing this boy he's known for a few years now. How much he enjoyed kissing this boy and why the fuck he didn't think to do it sooner. His thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and Rocky pulling back so fast you'd think he touched a hot stove with his fucking face. Mickey was in the doorway with his eyebrows raised looking between the two boys on the bed.

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked.

"Uh yeah pops, kinda."

"Well excuse the fuck outta me, your mother made dinner so go fucking eat."

"Okay okay, Jesus don't get your manties in a twist."

"What the fuck are manties?" Mickey asked.

"Man panties." Yev shot back like it was obvious.

"Jesus fucking Christ just go eat."

---

The kitchen was quiet as they ate, Mickey kept eying Rocky every so often. Yev watched closely waiting for the inevitable questions to come. He just hoped Ian would at least attempt to stop them after a while.

"Does he fucking live here now too?" Mickey started the interrogation.

"No pops, he's just staying here for the week."

"What you too dating or some shit?"

"Nah, we just.. Hang out." Yev replied.

"What's a matter, cat got your tongue kid?" He directed at Rocky.

"No, Sir." Rocky replied.

"Sir? Looks like we got ourselves a suck up, that should come in handy." Mickey shot back.

"Mick." Ian said with a stern tone. "Drop it."

Mickey's features softened when Ian placed his hand over Mick's thigh under the table. He mumbled a 'fine' and went back to eating again. The table was quiet and Svetlana still had a smirk on her face from the previous encounter.

---

When they were done eating Yevgeny and Rocky were washing up the dishes. Their hands occasionally brushed under the water in the sink. The blush on Rocky's cheeks didn't leave the whole time.

"I gotta piss, you think you can finish these up?" Yev asked with a smirk.

"Uh, yeah sure." Rocky gave a small smile and kept washing.

As he scrubbed some shit off another plate he didn't expect the presence beside him.

"So how'd you end up here exactly?" Mickey's voice rang in his ears.

"I did something stupid and need to wait till the cops give up."

Mickey chuckled. "Yeah? Did Yev smack you around for that?"

"A little." He looked back down at the already clean plate he was still scrubbing.

"I'm not gonna kick you out kid." He got closer to Rocky and lowed his voice. "But if you break his fucking heart, I'll break your kneecaps, rip your fucking balls off and shove them so far up your ass they come out you eye sockets. Got it?"

"Y-yeah I got it."

"Good." Mickey paused. "Go ahead into his room, I'll finish up the dishes."

"Yeah, uh okay."

The boy walked away and disappeared into Yevgeny's room. As Mickey finished up the dishes Ian came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Mick's waist.

"Your protective father instincts are kicking in, Huh?" Ian broke the silence.

"I don't want him to get hurt, alright?"

"Yev's as tough as they come, just like his pops, he'll be alright."

"Yeah, a tough exterior doesn't always come with the toughest interior. If I recall correctly you broke down mine a couple times back in the day." Mickey pointed out.

"We've been through a lot of shit Mick, we broke each other apart and came back later to pick up the pieces. Hell Yevgeny's witnessed it on multiple occasions. He knows how to pick himself back up." Ian kissed Mickey's cheek as he let out a sigh.

"I'm still gonna kick that Rocky kids ass if he hurts him."

"I don't expect anything less from you." Ian chuckled.

Mickey turned around in Ian's arms and kissed him softly. They kissed for a while in the dimly lit kitchen. Yevgeny came out of the bathroom and scoffed.

"Get a room will Ya?" He laughed.

They both flipped him off and continued to kiss. Yevgeny rolled his eyes and entered his room. Rocky was sitting on the bed doing God knows what on his phone. He smiled and sat down next to him shoving a cigarette in his mouth and lighting up.

---

They stayed up late talking about how they grew up and what shit they had to go through, for most of the night.

"My mom would make me go to church a lot when she was sober. One of those fucking churches with people that pretend to be lovely upstanding citizens but really they secretly want everyone to burn in hell. But she wasn't sober that often so it wasn't that bad." Rocky explained and waited for Yev to share something else.

"For a long time I only knew my pops from behind the glass of prison visitation. He was in for attempted murder for like 7 or 8 years I can't really remember. My dad was around for a lot of it even though the weren't together for most of that time. It's okay though I know he loves me and wants some sort of fucking best for me." Yevgeny sighed and they sat in silence for a while.

He pulled out another cigarette and handed one to Rocky. They took a couple drags before Rocky spoke up again.

"Your pops does care about you a lot. Hell he even threatened to break my knee caps and shove my balls up my ass if I broke your heart. Not that I have any intention of doing so."

Yevgeny let out a chuckle. "Yeah, that sounds like him. I don't expect you to break my heart, if anything I'll end up breaking yours."

(A/N: Sorry it took a while and if I caused any confusion earlier when I was writing and accidentally pressed publish then had to unpublish and finish it. xoacidicblood)