Two

"So he kissed you? And asked you on a date?" Addison asked, when she came to my house.

"Yes, now I gotta get ready! He's picking me up a couple hours." I said, nervously.

"Did you tell your brother?" She asked.

"Of course! I had to! Even if I didn't, I'm sure he saw us kiss." I stated.

"This is true. Everyone did." She said, stated the fact.

"Everyone!" I yelped.

"Yep. You should've seen Victoria, Sophia, and Lucy! They were priceless!" She said, laughing.

"I wish I did! Those brats probably thought that one of them would probably get Henry first." I said, smirking.

"Oh, they defiantly did." She said, laughing. "Do you know what you're doing tonight?"

"Not yet, but he told me to dress warm." I stated, pulling sweaters and pants out of my closet.

"Okay, go take a shower. I'll pick your outfit." Addi said.

As soon as she said that, I sprinted to the bathroom.

I finished in about an hour, making sure to shave, wash my hair, and be completely washed.

"What did you pick out?" I asked, stepping out of the shower.

She then picked up the outfit. As she held it up I noticed my black adidas sweater, white jeans, flowery watch, and black converse.

I had to admit, Addison had a good sense of style.

"Oh, and Henry called me when you were showering. You are going to need to pack a bag." Addi said.

"For what? What am I putting in this bag?" I asked.

"You're doing something overnight. I'm gonna grab you a coat, while you get your bag." She said, before running downstairs.

I grabbed black leggings, a Pink sweater, and an old pair of Uggs. I grabbed a dozen more outfits almost identical, with occasional jeans, sweatpants, and sweatshirts. Once I was done putting all my clothes in the bag, I grabbed a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a hair brush. Once I finished packing my bag, I started grabbing a pillow and sleeping bag, just in case.

When I finished, Addison came up with my coat, handing it to me.

"Layla! Henry is here!" Liam yells, from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled, grabbing all my things.

I walked downstairs, to only see Addison.

"Where did the boys go?" I asked Addison.

"Liam wanted to give Henry the talk." Addison said, laughing.

"Oh dear. This is gonna be bad." I said.

A couple minutes later, I see both boys walk out of the kitchen.

Liam looked pleased, Henry looked scared.

"Liam! What did you do?" Addison yelled, making Liam look more scared than Henry.

"Well... Um... I just..." Liam stuttered.

"That's what I thought." She said. "Now you are going to let Henry and Layla go on their date. Right?"

"Right." Liam said, still nervous.

Then Henry grabbed my bag in one hand, and my hand in the other.

We walked to car like that, and once we reached his pickup truck he let go of my hand to open the door.