"Hum, ok I think I wanna put you in these grey leggings with this pastel pink tank top which I love the ruffles will add a little girlyness. And for shoes I'd wear these white flats". Kate says throwing the clothes at me telling me to try them on as she walks into the washroom.

I put the clothes on as I look at myself in the mirror. Already I look beautiful. The top makes me look cute with the ruffles and the white flats complete the whole outfit. "Kate this is the outfit". I say as she opens the washroom door gasping at me.

"Holy, crap. Ri you look so beautiful. Now we need to fix up your hair and make up. Where's your makeup bag". Kate asks as I point to the bottom drawer. "Ok I'm going to go simple. Mascara foundation powder eyeshadow and eyeliner. Wait forgot this lips gloss". She says laying the on the counter top before she dips the brush into the powder applying it on my face.

Finally a hour later Kate is finished my hair and make up. My brown hair is cascading perfectly down my back and my face looks beautiful. My eyes are just enough not to much and not to little and my- just then there is a honking coming from outside as Kate gives me a huge hug whispering goodluck in my ear as she hands me my clutch as I run down the stairs and walk out the front door to find Taylor sitting in his black sports car.

"Hey". I say hopping into the passenger seat as the car speeds off while I'm fumbling with my seatbelt.

"Hey". He replies. He looks perfect. His messy brown hair shows his perfectly sculpted face. his white shirt that shows his abs underneath and his dark wash jeans. "Are you serious that I'm your match. It's like we've never talked to each other until this day. Oh by the way I'm sorry about that whole ring pop incident. It's probably way to late but I'm still sorry".

"It's fine really. I couldn't believe it either. At first I thought Kate was just messing with me cause I absolutely ha- I thought she was messing with me". I say trying to hide my blush as I stare at my clutch.

"It sounded like you were going to say that you absolutely hate me. Man your not a good liar. Anyways, where would you like to go for a coffee". He asks blasting some rock music as the car vibrates with every beat of the drums.

"Anywheres fine but I kinda feel like star bucks. Is that ok with you". I shout over the music as he nods his head making a sharp left turn to reveal a Starbucks down the street a little ways. We pull into the parking lot as he picks a spot before hopping out of the car and running to the other side of the car to open the door for me which I already did.

"Dang you beat me to it". He says laughing as he holds the door open for me, "oh and by the way you look stunning". Taylor says as my face goes red. "So what are you going to get".

"Um probably the usual. A chocolate chip frapachino with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, you".

"Don't laugh but I actually am in love with there vanilla bean frapachinos except for me they blend in chocolate chips cause my friends Tyler works here". He says as we make our way up to the cashier.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks what can I get you two". The blonde cashier asks as she taps her cheaply manicured fingers on the counter.

"A medium chocolate chip frapachino with whipped cream and that chocolate sauce and ill have a medium vanilla bean frapachino and can you blend some chocolate chips in there too oh yea and with a little whipped cream". He orders handing her a Starbucks gift card.

"Thanks your total is nine thirty six on this gift card" she says swiping the card before handing it back to Taylor. "Your balence left is twenty six cents". She adds in handing him the bill before we make our way back to Taylor's car.

"Sorry that we have to get going already it was kind of last minute thinking and I have a history test tomorrow I should study for". He says opening the car door for me.

"Yea no problem that's fine, I need to practice my math, I'm not the greatest at algebra". I say taking a sip if my drink as he backs out of the parking lot.

"What are you doing on Saturday". Taylor asks reaching for his drink.

"Um Kate and I are working on sorting those match slips for Fridays dance". I reply as I look at my phone that reads one missed text message from Kate. I turn it on reading it 'did you kiss him' it says as I laugh before sticking it back into my clutch.

"Oh yea almost forgot. Riley will you be my date for the upcoming valentines dance". He asks as the litter patter of rain fills the air as he turns on the wind shield wipers.

"Sure that would be great. Oh yea thanks for buying the drinks". I say as he unlocks the car doors before opening it up for me as when I step out the rain causes my hair and clothes to stick to my body."thank you I had a lot of fun".

"Me too". He says leaning in as his lips press to mine as I feel my body get tingly all over.

"What was that for". I ask leaning away.

"I've been waiting to do that since the day I met you". He says hopping into his car driving away leaving me standing in my front yard completely in my own little world.

___________________________________________________________________

A.N

Having fun writing this books and its got 100 reads so thank you very much. Next chapter will be up soon so enjoy this one.

Please COMMENT so I know if you guys enjoy this book and to also improve my writing skills. VOTE so I know you guys love it AND READ so I know it's worth writing.

Keep reading,

Janelle_G <3