Chapter 1

"Why?" Emily admitted that this was a really stupid idea although for them to go to such an extent really infuriated her.
"Emily you must understand that what you want is unfair. She dererves to be in the celebrations."
It had been five months - albeit these were on olympus- since emily fought lorin. Still their relationship was tense. Often lorin would storm in and insult emily only to receive the same back but in physical contact. Their constant fights were a pain for the other olymipians. Impending on them was the night ball. It happened once very 67 cycles (these were the olympian versions of years and extremely long).
The last night ball to happen was a long time before the Olympic rule. The big three were forbidden to enter and join in. Although not all was in dispair for them
This was an excuse for them to be left alone and unguarded. It was also the opportunity to escape. While all the titaibs were unknowingly dancing the night away the olympiad planed their escape. It was a day of great achievement and Jupiter felt as if it should be acknowledged despite the different celebrations.
Unfortunately all olympiand have been invited to this auspicious celebrations. This angered emily who wished that lorin was not even remembered in this celebration. Out of all the people on olympus lorin and Venus were the only people who had actually visited one of these celebrations. Therefore riza and Jupiter though it was a good idea to actually have both of them included in the preperations.
"It's unfair though. She has done nothing to help us" Emily ranted on about her hatred for lorin,everyone else just watched on in dispair until someone stood up to her. It was palean.
"Look emily I know that you and lorin are not on the best t..."
"Look paelen," she exclaimed in a mocking way, "lorin has done nothing for us and everyone else. Why should she be allowed to participate in these events if she is just a trouble maker who has killed so many? If your so in love with her just because she acknowledged you to be here then just go off with her."
As soon as the words had left her mouth emily had regretted them. She instantly realised that her reaction had been too strong . Though poker face displayed no actual feelings as the gawping huddle around gazed on them both. "Em don't ..." Joel tried to interfere but he was stopped by paelen
"No I need to understand that emily is the only person in the world that people must account for. " he exclaimed sarcastically. "Isn't that right?"
"No. No no..." Emily tried to bring him back but paelen had already gone our the door.
"What was that for?" Questioned Joel, "Why the hell did you just do that to him?" Joel started to get really angry with emily.
Ever since she had turned into an olympian Joel had lost all his feelings for emily. In fact he was even veering towards lorin. At that moment Joel got so infuriated that he left the room all together
What was supposed to be a small meeting turned into a big disaster.
Sighing sadly emily turned to Diana. "Do you support me Diana ?"
Sighing softly but still regaining her confidence Diana spoke "of course I support you emily. There is no other thing I would do to you. If this subject is bothering you so much then I shall then command my father to take her away!"
Shocked by this response Venus attempted to reason but this was brushed off by Jupiter. Standing tall near his daughter Jupiter muttered that "Emily I stand by my daughter decision and I will actually ban lorin as you wished. "
Instead of making emily jump for joy she was hit by a wave of sorrow that drowned her in sadness. Her two closes friends had taken the side of lorin. Admist the sorrow she did see an advantage. This,I'd she out enough effort into the celebrating would make them see that she was not kn it's for herself but all for other. Clinging onto this hope she decide that she would start work immediately
An unhappy Venus,vesta,emily,Diana, Juno, mineva, Alexa and many of the girls in olympus. At night the night dwellers would take over and continue the work. This harmony would continue for a long time until all the preperations were complete. Emily swore on her dead mothers soul that lorin would not be a part of it