Ending

I really appreciate all the read and love from all those that have been adding my book to their library. Thank you all.

I don't mean to be a itch, but I want some comments and feed back on what you all think, to improve my writing.

But again thanks for all the votes and reads, stay lovely people.

Parris-J

Oh and before I forget, I think I will be doing a "the perfect series" thing. Kinda like spin off of The perfect husband.

The perfect wife
The perfect mother
The perfect child
The perfect life
The perfect lie
The perfect house
The perfect teacher

and more so stay tuned.

OK so the first chapter of The Perfect Life is up!!!!! :-) y'all go read, comment, vote and share....

Still so excited that The Perfect Husband is getting this much reads, hope you all enjoy this new book as much.
Xoxo ParrisJ

OK my little awesome sauses my new book is now up, The Perfect Life. Its two chapters in so y'all go read, comment, vote and share.

If you don't then I'll stop writing forever and I really don't want that *cries in Spanish* so go read it and my other books.

So I have entered three of my other books in the 2016 Watty's; A perfect Life, Soul Collector and Samantha so please all go show your support and I really appreciate you all for reading my book. Never expected it to have so much reads, it means a lot to me.

Give my other books a read, check out my new books,

Memories of you

A: FOR Alpha