34

Elena remained tight lipped as Malik asked her for the information, he made a sound then turned away and threw the pipe across the room.

Elena was waiting for Malik to come close to her again before she could attack him.

"Tell me!" he yelled, then slapped her across the face causing her to cry out.

Neither woman had expected their husband to be this violent.

Malik grabbed Leona and held the gun to her head.

''If you don't tell me, she gets it. So, please, out with it.''

Seeing that she still wouldn't talk, Malik took a knife from Lorian and grabbed hold of Elena's face.

''Fine, I'll just cut it out of you then.''

He ran the knife down the side of Elena's face, she gritted her teeth as it cut into her flesh.

"You will be sorry, Malik." Elena said, bringing her head back then used her forehead to hit him hard on the nose.

Malik cried out holding his bloody nose.

"You bitch!" he yelled, and at that same time, Elena tackled him to the ground.

"Consider this a divorce." Elena said, before hitting his head hard on the concrete floor.

Elena got up just in time, but Lorain still managed to punch her in the stomach.

Elena had taken her gun from Malik's waist and did the only thing she could to stop the dirty officer.

She shot her twice in the chest then a third time when she still took another step towards her.