One Direction Preferences.

What’s up? So, my name is Olivia, and I will be the only author of these preferences! I hope you guys enjoy them, ‘cause I REALLY enjoy writing them, and coming up with ideas.

Though, honestly, I think it would be more fun if I could get y’all involved too, so shoot me a comment and request! I may even do some personal imagines/one-shots some time! *shrug* Who KNOWS!

Also note that you can just comment to comment! I may or may not add some Niam/Larry/Ziall/Lilo/Nouis, etc. into it, as well! Let’s just get through the others first! Yes, I do have a large amount of ideas planned out for this. (433 to be exact ;D) So I think we’re good to go for awhile (If I do get requests, those will come first, of course.

Like I also said in the description,  Josh is included in these, of course! And note that if you didn’t know, he’s just a few months apart from LOUIS, so they’re in the same age-range sort of.

I guess I thought it’d be wise to make an introduction and be more professional and tell you things BEFORE I start, but I’m sort of just rambling now.

So, enjoy! I’ll try to NOT make many A/N’s, cause I know that bothers some people. If I have anything to say, I will put them at the TOP of the preference of the day (I’ll try to update at LEAST once per DAY!)

I suppose I sort of DID have a lot to say, and OH- one more thing!

If you have a problem with the way that I write these, like it’s cliché, or your don’t think I’m portaying the boys right, PLEASE let me know! I’ll try as hard as I can to fix it, cool? I want these preferences to be all about YOU and YOUR guy(s)! So PLEASE, sit back and enjoy the PREFS!