Chapter 30

Kate's pov

Caroline. my sister. my best friend. she did this to me? i still can't believe this shit happening in my life.

The guy i love ruined my life or as they told me, which i still dont believe, because I know aiden he will never do such thing to me, but he did hit me!! what am i supposed to understand.

Then there is caroline, my supposedly best friend, who was jealous of me her whole life. i mean seriously, i dont have anything to be jealous of !!
as i was busy critizing my life and fate i heard the door open, whom i saw was the least expected person.

"mark, what are you doing here? wait are you also involved? wow just great, you also want to kill me now!! just great, first aiden, then Caroline now you !! perfect life, i have there"

"will u shut up!! we are not here to kill you but to save your babbling ass there" mark hissed at me,

"we? "what we? is there anyone else too" i asked hoping that it might be aiden.

" yes, aiden and I know everything, about how Caroline did all this and that stefan and Jason are also involved. but let me tell you that aiden has nothing to do with it!! he hit you because of other reasons. And I am really sorry for being a douche in past. i know i cant change anything but please try to forgive me!. "

" its ok mark, we will talk about this later, first tell me where is aiden. why isn't he here with you? "

" oh, he is outside showing off his fighting skills and may be beating the guy to death "

" and you are standing here is, giving me sorry speach. Are you out of you mind mark"i screamed at him, honestly i was pissed. what kind of a brother was he!!!! dumb brother

"hey! im not dumb"

oops, stupid brain and mouth.

"whatever, let's go and help him. "with that said we both rushed outside, only to be met by a horrible sight.

Fights.

i always had a passionate hatred for them.
and now in front of me was a scene which i couldn't take in.

aiden was on the ground with a bloody face and hovering over him were three bulky guys. aiden was slowly losing his conscious

mark rushed to help him but was held back by one of the guys. i stood there freezed, i wanted to help them but my mind was not processing everything that was happening.
Stefan and jason came from my behind, jason grabbed my hair from behind whereas stefan Went to aiden and pulled out a gun.

" wh-what are you doing stefan?"

"what does it look like babydoll, obviously iam going to kill your pretty little lover boy"

"noo stefan, you won't do such thing, he is your brother "

" fuck this brother shit!! he is my step brother, my freaking father fucked some whore and he is a bloody result of that. i hate him, he was never my brother "with that said he pointed the gun towards aiden, but before he could pull the trigger aiden stood up and tried to pull the gun to him.

I tried to pull away from jason and was successful at a time, and i ran towards stefan and aiden fighting.

Now me, aiden and stefan were fighting for gun whilst aiden was screaming at me to back out but i was not listening.

*bang*

there was silence for a minute, then i felt myself going weaker and my head was spinning, thats when i realized i was the one who got hit!!