Chapter 25

KATE'S P.O.V

Its been two weeks now, since my fight with aiden. I have not seen him in school or anywhere, he didn't tried once to contact me.

Maybe things have been to far fetched this time, maybe we will never talk, even mark hasn't called me up or tried to meet me.

I still don't believe, that aiden didn't trust me, he trust his asshole of a brother but not me! he didn't even heard me properly, not even for the sake of time we spent together.

And here i was planning on telling him that i love him, all went in vain now. Both the smith brothers brought only pain in my life, i wont give love another chance in my life, even if aiden realizes his mistake.

*

*

*

*

caroline is sitting beside me since an hour and is asking me insane questions, i already told her im not in a mood to talk or tell anything, but no , she just dony listen to me.

" no, caroline im not going to tell anything for now "

" u just called me caroline!!! now u need to tell me and now means now "

" please carol, not now, i will tell you everything but later please "

" ok, dont tell me. even i wont tell you that aiden asked me to ask you to meet him "

on hearing this my eyes went wide and my mouth hit the floor, did he really asked her to ask me meet him. Wow

" what the hell caroline! when were you planning to tell me this. i don't believe this, just tell me when and where please And i promise, i will tell you everything when i return. "

" jeez!! chill woman. he wanted to meet you today at 7:30 pm behind the school. "

" whaaattt?!? 7:30?? and you're telling me this now, at 7 o'clock. insane bitch. "and i rushed to my bathroom and hurriedly to my closet for a good pair of shoes and a nice dress. i know i know its not a date, but im meeting him after 2weeks 1 day and 12 hours later. i need to look good. i know i was determined Not to love that guy but what's the harm in one meeting.

At 7:40 i was behind the school campus.

'its a quite eeiry area, i hope i find aiden soon '

i waited till 8 o'clock, but there was no sign of aiden anywhere. either caroline lied to me or aiden lied to caroline. whatever it is im going to kill the lier.

' i guess its useless to wait now, i should get going ' i thought, and i was about to turn and walk towards my car , pain shot through my head as someone hit me on my head from behind with something heavy, my knees wobbled and my head went dizzy and it started to blackout in front of my eyes, as i hit the floor due to the severe ache in my head i heard a soft whimper.

" im sorry kate "

and i could recognize it from anywhere, it was aiden.

After that it was a total blackout.