Chapter 28

KATE'S P.O.V

I am still sitting in the room, in which they kept me and cursing aiden with every possible word i know. i still cant believe it that he did this to me. my mind says a different story, that yes aiden might have done it for his brother but my heart do not register it at all.

i shouldn't be having this much fate in him but i do. for some reason unknown, i know aiden willl never do this or for that matter even mark won't be so low.

when the two of the 'kidnappers' left me they said that the person who is behind all this will be coming soon to meet me and that person will only kill me. Now i was beyond confused that who was that person. i know it cant be aiden, those losers were only messing with me. But who could it be? they said that the person is really close to me.!! or were they again messing with me. i hope thats not true.

*

*

*

*

There was some disturbance near the door, then it clicked open and a skinny ladylike figure came i to view. it was confirmed that she was a girl and the way her hair rested , the way of walking all were eerily familiar.

"well well, isn't it my little best friend a.k.a my dear cousin."

"Caroline?!? is it you, what are you doing here? did these guys kidnapped you too? "

" oh shut up bitch, it was me who got you kidnapped "

" wh-what"

"yes sista! i am the one to be praised for this deed, i always despised you, you were always a headache to me. "

" what? but why Carol, i dont remember doing anythng bad to you "

" that's Where the problem lies bitch , you were always oblivious to the fact that you were hurting me. "

" what do you mean carol. what bad i did to you, you were always my best friend. "

" best friend my foot, you took away jason first, i always liked him but you didn't seem to notice, fine i didn't care much maybe because i didn't liked him that much but even aiden took interest in you and i love him kate, yes i freaking love him. and what i had with stefan was just a show. he helped me because he likes you kate but you never seem to notice. But you did heights when my own mother started to love you more than me, you are filthy bitch kate and you deserve to die and i will make sure of it. "

It is just too much to handle, i dont believe this my own cousin also my best friend despised me so much .

she wants me dead.!