12

Ok might not be one or two days after my last update but I didn't know what to write OK.

{troyes pov}

I was awakened by the birds chirping outside of the window and a warm breath on my cheek. i looked arond to see that i was in tylers arms, i smiled as I could hear Tyler breathing slowly while sleeping like a baby.
Wait!
Why was I in Tyler's bed. Oh shit! Did we have.......? I frantically looked around only to notice that we both had clothes on. Pheww! That was stressful. I slowly crawled my way out of Tylers arms without waking him up. I had to talk to someone about this feeling I was having. Suddenly I remembered a friend of tylers that seems really nice.
Connor.
[few minutes later]
I walked down the streets of Connors road trying to figure out which was his house. No not in a stalker way. Oh Yh it's the door that was brightly coloured. I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door. I heard a few light footsteps approach the door as there stood a shirtless Connor. There he was blushing, then he realised I was there and invited me in.
[connors POV]
I had woken up early today only to hear a knock on the door. I looked out carefully only to see that it was my boyfriend Gideon. I smiled as I have hoped he would be here sooner or later. I opened the door and there he stood with a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates. I really did love him. We both went and sat in the kitchen, talking casually to each other when he suggested we go upstairs into the bedroom.
I know I know short chapter but I updated ok. Haha cliffhanger.