Feeling towards someone else

|Troyes pov|
Why did I just send Tyler that message. He would probably hate me now. Why do I dream about being with Tyler when we can never been together. I'm going to give up on Tyler. It's better than waiting for him all my life. I sat down, trying to erase all my memories of Tyler until I was not thinking about him. I continued scrolling through YouTube, looking for another youtubers video to watch when I realised on account that looked interesting. I watched a few videos and was in love again. It was the incident with Tyler all over again. This guys name was Joey graceffa and he was making a video with his sister scarlet. He had amazing hair and his eyes were amazing. I commented and he instantly replied. It was like true love. I told him how I would be coming to America in the summer and that I have never been. He offered to show me around and get to know me. I knew that this is true fate. After a while we said our goodbyes. I noticed my phone after a while was blowing up from messages from Tyler. He was telling me that he wanted us to be friends. More than friends. But I couldn't feel the same way about him now. I told him that I was seeing somebody else even though it wasn't true. Tyler stopped messaging after a while. What had I done. Why didn't I feel the same was as before about Tyler? Did I like Joey more than u liked Tyler? All these questions were on my mind again and again.
Ok this episode is a lot longer than usual. I have added a special character in there. Yes I know Troyler is real. And that Joey doesn't have a sister. But this is a phanfiction and its all made up apart from the ending which will be happy