Chapter 5

Sawyer's POV

I woke up to 'Best Song Ever' by One Direction. When I walked downstairs all I saw was Joey Twerking "Well some one is in a good mood this morning" I said while Laughing because I think I scared him and the fact that he was twerking.

"Sawyer you scared the living day lights out of me! But how can I not be excited Tianna and Angela are coming today in fact they already landed" He replied with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh Shit! is that today I totally forgot, Shanes coming over in like an hour to film a video"

"Oh I'm sure it will be fine" Joey replies.

Joey's POV

*40 minutes later*

I pulled out my camera and started vlogging. "Well hello there everyone today is the day Tianna and Angela comethey should be here any minute actually, Sawyer is upstairs getting ready to film a video with shane while I'm just waiting, this morning I was so excited I was actually Twerking *Laughing outside front door* shoot guys do you hear that I think there here let's go see shall we *Opens front door* AHHH you guys are here and vloging VLOGSEPTION so yah guys they are here and I'm going to help Tianna and Angela unpack and I'll be back"After I turned off the camera Angela said.

''Hi I'm Angela nice to meet you I'm a BIG fan" as she was extending her hand.

"I could shake your hand or I could do this" I said as I was wrapping my arms around her and lifting her off the ground.

"HEY where's my hug?" Tianna asked.

"Right here" I replied as I was wrapping my arms around Tianna.

Tianna's POV

I was hugging Joey when I said.

"Angel come on join in" So Angela came up and joined the hug. Then all of a sudden I hear Shane's voice say.

"Group hug I wanna join!" and the next thing I know Angela and me are sandwiched between Shane and Joey. I looked at Angela and we both ducked out leaving Joey and Shane hugging then Angela and me screamed.

"SHOEY MOMENT!!!" we pulled out our cameras and started vlogging.

"Your shippers are going to LOVE this" I say. Then Shane released Joey and said.

"I gotta go film a video with Sawyer" and then he disappered upstairs and Angela said>

"I haven't even been here for five minutes and there was already a Shoey moment''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this chapter was a little longer than the others so far but how are you guys liking it please tell me and please leave me ideas im writing chapter6 right ow so once it's done ill update again TTYGL BYE