Chapter 36

Angelas POV

Joey looked at me with confusion sprawled across his face.

"If we're not shopping what are doing?" He asked me.

"You'll see" I replied. I reached over and opened the glove box and grabbed my small stash of nerf bullets and put them in my purse. The look on his face went from confusion to what the fuck are we doing? "Come on!" I said excitedly getting out of the car.

"Babe can you at least tell me why you have nerf bullets?" Joey asked grabbing my hand.

"Nope" I replied popping the P. "You know where we should go" I added.

"Where?"

"Toys R Us" I replied walking in the direction of Toys R Us. We walked into the store, while Joey was looking at the RC helicopters I walked over to the nerf guns that where on display.(I don't know if this is a actual thing but to make this chapter possible it is) I picked up one of the small hand guns and loaded it up with the nerf bullets I had in my purse. I walked over to where Joey was still looking at the RC stuff.

"Joey what about this one" I said to get his attention, he looked up and once he did I nailed him on the dead centre of his chest with a nerf bullet. He looked at me with shock.

"Did you just shoot me with a nerf gun?" He asked laughing a little.

"Maybe" I replied with a smirk.

"Oh it's on now" he said reaching into my purse and grabbing a hand full of bullets. I ran away knowing that he had to go grab a gun so I had a chance to hide. I ran to where they display the little play houses and crawled inside one and waited for Joey to show up.

Joeys POV

Once Angela ran off I ran to the nerf guns and pick a decent sized one that's easy to run with and loaded it up with the bullets I had in my hand. I walked around looking for Angela. I walked around the store for five minutes and I still couldn't find her, I stopped to think about where she could hide in Toys R Us then something hit me in the back of the head.

Angelas POV

After about five minutes Joey finally showed up, I waited until he had his back turned to me to shoot. Once he turned his back to me I took aim and hit him in the back of the head and ducked down. I waited a couple seconds before popping my head back up to check if he was gone. I looked out the window and he was gone but the bitch took my bullet. I crawled back out of the house and went and grabbed a penny board. I rode around the store looking for Joey. I saw him walk down a aisle so I rode over to the aisle and as I rode past the aisle I shot again but I don't know if I hit him or not, a couple seconds later I felt a bullet hit my back I turned around to see a smirking Joey. I jumped off the penny board and started to run while reloading my gun, I felt another bullet hit my leg.

"Work on your aim!" I called back to Joey.

"Don't need to" just as he said that he hit me right in the forehead.

"I stand corrected" I said, I ran around the corner hoping I lost him. A couple minutes passed and just as I was about to make a B-line for the bathroom so I could reload in safety I got pelted in the ass by a bullet. I turned around to see a Joey who looked very pleased with him self. I gave him the 'really' look I held up my gun and shot him right in the junk I meant to hit his stomach but that worked too. I started laughing while Joey stood there in shock.

"Hey be lucky it's a foam bullet and not a plastic disk" I said while laughing.

"True" he replied laughing. I was about to run off again when a employee walked up to us.