Jealousy

This is not a song or anything its just a little comic of Gajeel x Levy sense their isn't that many AMV's
but i would like it if you guys would comment some of the best fairy tail AMV's you seen, alright that's it.

-Later
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Normal P.O.V.

"Levy your so smart." said Jet

"And pretty too."said Droy while stuffing his face with a piece of chicken.

".......thanks" Levy says as she continues to read one of Lucy's storys.

'Tch stupid bastards are flirting with her and are just pissing me off, they better stop before I take those chiken bones and stab them worh it till they drop dead.'

Gajeel thought angrily as he harshly chewed on some nails and screws while growling.

"Hey Gajeel......"

He looked up to see Levy standing next to him with a few papers in her hands while staring at him with a look of worry.
".......are you ok?"

"Yea, why?" He asked looking away from her cute child like eyes.

"You kept glaring at Jet and Droy so they ran off to the request board to look for a mission."
She stated

"Well im fine." He stated as he looked up at her

She sighed seeing that he won't whats wrong, then she thought of an idea.

"Hey want to come with me to the guild's library to pick up some books while i wait for Jet and Droy?"

He's not a book lover thats for sure and he knew that sense he is in mating season he might lose control, so he has every reason not to go with her however if he wasn't near her his needs for her will just grow stronger.

"You do have to come if you don't want to......" she said as she frowned, noticing the long silence and the look of him lost in thought.

"I'll come" he said getting up from his seat.
She smiles as they walk to the library.

'Damn it stupid heart beats faster for every little thing she does!!!!'

============================

"Now were is it."
Levy whispered as she climed up the latter.

While she doing that Gajeel was in the corner sitting on a chair with a table thinking about his
'situation'.

'How the hell Im I going to do this? From what the old man (or dragon) said their was buch of stages, warnings, danger, explanations and other informantion that I barely remember.'

He sighs

'Come on i gotta remenber something useful ..........hmmmm
protection?.....instict?.........aaahhhhhhhhh..... jealousy?'

He took a moment to think about it again.

'Jealousy? I mean there isn't anything to worry about right? I mean not many people would look at her that way right?...........'

'WAIT! what about those two dumbasses that follow her around everywhere? Oi hold on wasn't the whole reason why we came here was to wait from them to pick a mission! Just the three of them!'

He growled at thought of his beloved mate going on a mission with those two idiots. He hated it so much he punched the table and it broke it in half.

Quickly realizing his mistake he
looks side to side making sure no one saw what he just did.

'S**t! I lost control, i need to calm down and think positive..........
I mean the shrimp probably doesn't like them anyway, their just her personal cheerleaders......
yeah, ok speaking of shrimp were is she?'

He than walked away from the damaged table and followed her beautiful floral scent.

'She smell's like lavender.............. strawberry.............and......
leather? must be from all the books she reads.'

He cotinued walking until he
finally saw his blue-haired mate
he was about to say something but then noticed that got a perfect veiw of her panties.......

He cotinued walking until he finally saw his blue-haired matehe was about to say something but then noticed that got a perfect veiw of her panties

His blush was the same color as Natsu's hair, his eyes poped out and accidentally yelled "THAT ASS!!"

Levy yelped as she turned around to look at him and wih sudden realization she tried pull down her dress but then tripped and started to fall off the ladder.
Gajeel ran as fast as he could to catch her but just ended up falling on top off him.

They both groaned. Gajeel's eyes widened as he realize the position they were in. His arms were wrapped around her waist so tight that her breasts touched his chest. He gulped before he looked at Levy guessing she noticed their position as well
because of her crimson colored cheeks.

"Ga-gajeel?!" She asked as he closed his tightly.

'Too............close.......s**t'

He then quickly sat up then lightly pushed Levy then run out of the guild's library.

"GAJEEL YOU, YOU PEVERT!!" Levy yelled as he ran out of the guild hall.

'Im so screwed!!' He thought as he ran all the eay home.