sixteen ; girlfriend part one

"Why am I here? Seeing my friend and sister possibly make out is not on my bucket list," Hayes complained.

Hunter and Hayes were together in her house with Hunter pacing in the living room and Hayes watching her with an eyebrow raised the whole time. The paces were quick and could leave a whole path in the house itself. She had called up her brother an hour ago out of panic and because she had an amazing idea for meeting Matt so that she could remember it visually; record it. Not like a porno, just them hugging and all that then Hayes would leave.

          Hunter just didn't know what to do today that would make the best day ever. She was now his girlfriend and girlfriends who have guys like Matt over want to make the best day ever. Hunter thought that they could go to lazer tag and shoot each other or they could go to nomads for the day, come back and he could sleepover. They had talked about him sleeping over before on skype and he said if he wanted her to, he would sleepover. And Hunter wanted him to sleepover, badly.

         "You are going to record us meeting, then leave. Then we will probably go out and do something, come back, netflix and ch-"

           Hayes shot up at the word netflix and immediately cut in, "Listen, H. I don't care what you do, but don't give me details. Don't even mention that."

          Hunter shrugged and sighed, still pacing. "I just want him to like me. A lot too, and I sometimes think I could spend the rest of my life with him, but what if he doesn't like me and it all go-"

          "What did he say on skype, H?"

          Hunter stopped pacing in front of Hayes and slumped her shoulders, "That he loved me and I was his girlfriend." She was still overjoyed at the fact that he had basically confirmed there was something there with them.

          Hayes moved his arms out in an 'see?' expression. "He doesn't like you, he loves you. Out of all the people he could have loved, it's you and that means you are special to him, Hunter. When someone loves you and you love them too, it is a special thing because love is an amazing thing. He will love you no matter what happens just like how I love you and how mom and dad did love you."

          Hunter's lips were in a sad smile, her eyes just watching Hayes as he basically explained the act of love to her. "Would they be proud of me? Mom and dad? I mean after Max and everything that happened, I would want them to-"

            It had happened and it made Hunter's anxiety spike up. Of course, they lived in a neighborhood, but it was usually extremely quiet, but the sound of a car stoping in front of her windows made Hunter want to die. Hayes smiled brightly at her and showed a text on his phone from Matt.

            'oh my god, am I actually here or am i going to die. hayes what do i do?????'

           Hunter smiled wider than she did on skype and briefly told Hayes to get his camera ready before moving to the door with him. With the door still closed, she motioned to it with her head and he scrunched his face immediately.

           "That's your boyfriend, not mine." He argued.

            "I know, but-just open the damn door I am too scared to!" She complained.

           Hayes clicked his tongue, "Remember the anger, H. I could send you to that therapist again!"

           "I will literally choke you to-"

            A car door slammed. Not hard and Hunter silently told Hayes to start the camera on his phone before opening the door.

           Matthew was here, actually here in her driveway with his head down while he was pacing just like she was. It was cute to see that he had been nervous like she was and she just couldn't help but let out a breath at what he was wearing. It was an outfit like he was wearing at the hospital-that she barely remembered-without the snapback. From here he looked extremely tall and quite scary, but Hunter truly knew that he was just a kid in love like her.

          Hayes was watching his sisters eyes start to water through the camera and only smile sadly at her before nudging her to go to him. She only looked at him from about the camera, red eyes and all, and shook her head no slightly. Hayes sighed, if he wanted to leave he had to do something. "Matt?"

          Hunter felt like all the butterflies in her stomach have given birth to other butterflies who had given birth and so on. Matthew looked up to the door and smiled to brightly at Hunter which she returned. He was actually here and she was about to cry for the third time in her life.

          Opening her screen door, Hunter rushed down the five steps that led to the driveway that had been covered with flowers at the side. On skype before, they haven't talked about how they would meet or anything about it, but Hunter felt like it was planned because when she ran into Matthew's warm arms and jumped, he immediately wrapped one arm around her back and one under her ass which she didn't mind cause it was coincidental.

          It was all real, but Hunter felt like it was a dream because here she was crying and smiling into the shoulder of the boy she loved while she could feel his breaths on her own shoulder. He giggled in her ear, and Hunter shivered at the sound because this time it wasn't choppy and over a computer; it was endless and in real life. She had never felt more at home even at her own home with Matthew. He felt perfect and the warmth he gave her from the hug could ignite her into flames.

          "Oh my God, baby girl, I can't believe you are actually real." he whispered in her ear. The words and name made Hunter turn into goo in his arms.

         "Squeeze my ass if it's real," she whispered. "Actually, wait till later, Hayes is still here."

        Hayes grumbled from behind her and stopped recording the video. "Squeeze her ass all you want, I am leaving!"

-

NOT EDITED

since it is practically night and i have to do homework i will do two parts to
it!! the next one will be longer!!!

have a great day
jade