eleven ; kelso and jackie

"Mrs. Daddario?"

The voice of her nurse made Hunter's head flop to the other side of her pillow where the door was. Her cheeks were puffed out, her mouth agape and eyes barely open as she scrunched her eyebrows towards the nurse. Pointing her hand with the blue clip on it at herself, Hunter struggled to talk to her to explain that she wasn't married to anyone, especially not this Daddario person. The blue dress that everyone wore was three sizes too big on her and was more comfortable than the bed itself. With the two blankets and elevated headrest, Hunter didn't want anyone to visit as her mind wanted more sleep.

The nurse had walked in more with a man behind her wearing a snapback backwards, a black leather jacket, a white shirt and some jeans. The nurse muttered something to him and left leaving him and Hunter alone; him looking anywhere but at Hunter and her watching him like a hawk. He had shuffled his feet towards the blue seat next to the bed and sat down. Matt was more nervous than he was for his audition to talk to Hunter cause she wouldn't remember anything. With his legs and arms crossed, Matt's eyes finally looked at Hunters eyes that were now wide open.

Brown eyes was one thing that made Matt swoon, but Hunter's eyes made him mentally melt into goo. The softness of her eyes and how the sunlight from the window in front of her made the brown glow and sparkle to Matt. He was practically in love with the girl and seeing her for the first time only made him question the love more.

To Hunter, his whole face had seemed Godly and recognizable to her. He was like her dream boy and she only wished that he was the Daddario guy and that was her husband. Even if she didn't remember a wedding, Hunter would fake being married to him because he was beautiful and gave off a nice person vibe to her.

"Hi Hunter. I'm Matthew Daddario," he said. A smile was on his face as the words came out cause he was actually here meeting a pretty girl he swore he had no chance with.

Hunter almost jumped to the roof when she heard the name as Matthew Daddario was in her hospital room with her and only her. If she wasn't sick, she would definitely have a long makeout session with him, "You're my husband? You are so famous and hot!" she exclaimed, the words being muffled and dragged out by the drugs in her.

Matthew laughed,"No, we aren't married yet," he sighed,"you need a ring still."

Sitting up, Hunter turned towards Matt and brought her hand to her face. Poking her cheek, she let her eyes travel around the room and to Matthew occasionally. Matt carefully pulled her hand away and held it in his own which made both feel warm at the feeling.

"Are we friends? Like BFF?" she asked him,"I mean BF-no it's B-F-F-L-S. Do you know whag it means?" With her eyebrows up and mouth agape at him, Hunter had trouble spelling out the acronym to Matthew and only struggled more as she tried to get it across.

Matthew laughed-giggled even-his voice the only thing in the room except for the beebs and voices from outside. "Of course we are best friends for life, Hunter. Maybe even more, but whatever you want is fine."

Hunter only sighed and laid back down on the stiff pillow with her hand still connected to Matt's. She had all these thoughts racing in her head about him, like how he actually knew her and how they were friends, but her still somewhat sober mind said to ask later. "You know, we would be a great replica of Michael Kelso and Jackie Burkhart. From That 70's Show. I love that show!" Hunter exclaimed. "I think that I am like Jackie, but more angry. And you are like Kelso, but less stupid. We are Ashton and Mila!"

"God, I wish you will remember this," he muttered. "Hunter, we can definitely be on a TV show, meet up, get married and have babies, okay?" This time his voice was louder as if he was speaking the truth to her and that was what he wanted for them. Matthew wanted to start something Hunter, but he waited for her and he always would wait for her.

"Magnus would be jealous," she sighed,"We can't be Mila and Ashton." The warmth of Hunter's hand in his left as she came to the small conclusion leaving Matthew more confused than ever and Hunter with her hands intertwined.

"He would be, Hunter. He would be."

-

not edited

I feel like a proud mom. I feel very happy with this. Not my best, but I like it! heyo, i also posted a harry potter fic (self promo) so if u want to you can check it out ???? idk! but munter or hatthew or hatter is real. this is short but the actual meeting that hunter will remember is longer tbh.

have a great day!
jade