Part 1

July 15, 2015. Hannah.

Walking into the training center for the first time, I had a huge smile on my face. I had done it. Started from humble, Hamburg origins, gone to medical school on full scholarship, and was finally getting my first job. AT A MAJOR FOOTBALL CLUB. I was elated to say the least.

I stopped in the bathroom for a quick look in the mirror before joining the other 9 nurses in the commons. I fixed my pink blouse before smiling happily at my reflection.

"You got this!" I said, giving my reflection a massive thumbs up. My main Moto in life is to be as positive to yourself as possible. It never hurts. Leaving the restroom, I noticed the strong smell of cologne and right before my eyes, there were 10 or so of the Bayern Munich players. I internally fangirled a bit, I guess you could say I hadn't quite gotten used to the fact that I was finally working my dream job.

They apparently noticed me too and a few sent whistles and nods my way. Being the awkward human being that I am, I blushed, looked at my feet, and continued to walk towards the commons. I was stopped by two, large hands being placed on my shoulders. I froze, then turned to face the man who they belonged to. Wow. His eyes were extremely blue.

"I'm not sure we've been properly introduced." He said, deeply. He stroked my hair-almost creepily except for that he was extremely attractive so it was fine by me- and looked at me with satisfaction.

"I'm-"

"Irrelevant." Said a feminine voice matter of factly. A brunette girl pushed his hand a way, then turned to me. She had a fake smile on her face and an evil glare in her eyes. "I'm Ann Kathrin Brommel. Remember the name. Manuel why are you wasting time with this Emma Stone knock off, hmm?" She asked, tilting her head innocently. "I honestly thought you'd be a little more choosier than this. I'm a bit disappointed actually."

" ok, I'm just trying to get to the commons, so I'll leave you and your boy friend alone." I said, pushing past her. She grabbed my shoulder and spun me to face her.

"Clearly you don't know who you're taking to, even though I clearly introduced myself earlier. Ann Kathrin Brommel? Millionaire? Elite German citizen? Girlfriend of MARIO GOTZE?" She almost screamed. She rolled her eyes. "What, have you been living under a rock? You must be one of those poor country girls they invited to be here simply out of pity."

"Actually, I'm from Hamburg. It's a city. Ever heard of it? Or are you too caught up in your own little world to notice the outside world, hmm?" I replied, shifting my bag on my shoulder. We were about the same height, so glaring at her wasn't super hard.

"Please understand that things here don't run like they do in small towns. Hierarchy exists here and people like you who belong at the bottom need to learn to respect people like me at the top."

"Ann Kathrin, your nostrils are flaring and you're wrinkling your forehead. Just go to To the commons and stay out of our hair." Said the boy- Manuel- shortly. He looked me over one last time before heading off in the same direction his teammates had gone. Ann Kathrin stormed off and I followed at a slower pace.

When reaching the commons, she joined a group of other trainers and I ignored her and sat on the completely other side of the room, next to a girl who looked strangely younger to be on a medical staff.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" I asked. I would've hated to be rude and taken someone else's seat. She smiled and shook her head.

"No, please." She signaled for me to sit. I thankfully smiled. "I'm Jenni."

"Hannah. It's nice to meet someone who's friendly around here." I said. She frowned.

"The day hasn't even started yet, who could've been rude already?" She asked. I signaled to Ann Kathrin. Jenni nodded knowingly.