Chapter 29: Surprise!

Liz POV**

I went to the studio to see all the guys sitting down.

"Chris, sebas, Joshua, Jaime, yoyo, Johann, zabdiel, Richard, Alan and Aaron come here!" I yelled.

I didn't call Erick because I didn't want him to see me yet. Nor joel because he was mad at me.

"What happened?" Chris said while entering my dressing room along with the other boys.

"We doing a pasarela" I said getting the dress out.

"I want y'all to tell me which one do y'all like" I added.

"There is a big board behind y'all. Add y'all names and let's see which one do y'all like" I said again.

"How many dresses are they?" Aaron asked.

"5" I said.

"Okay" Jaime said.

They all sat down and I got in the dressing room an came out with a blue dress. Up from my knees and you can see my back, no sleeves but like a tank top.

Soonest I got out chris said.

"No, go back inside"

I came out again wearing kind of a puffy dress, not so puffy. No sleeves at all. My boobs were holding it. From the boobs all the way to my waist had sparkles. It was a light purple. And not covering my knees

"Love it!" All the guys said.

To be honest I love it too.

"Thanks guys!" I said putting my hand so we can get a group hug.

"No problem" they all said getting up to get in the group hug.

5 pm******

I decided to get ready for the fancy dinner with Erick.

I decided to take a shower and put shampoo and conditioner in my hair and wash my body with soap and shave my legs and armpits.

I was now out of the shower. I put a towel on my body and another one for my hair.

I walk out of my bathroom and I saw something and it scared the shit out of me.

There were 3 ladies in my room.

"What the fuck going on here?" I asked.

"Christopher Velez send us to get your hair and make up ready" one of them said.

"Oh okay" I said.

"Please sit down so we can start with your make up and hair" another lady said.

"Alright" I said sitting down in my chair.

30 minutes later****

They finished with my hair and make up. My eye shadow was like a light purple and natural color in my face. And my hair was down but curlied but looks braid and at the top I have like a purple flower crown.

6 pm*****

I decided to get dress Now.

I put on my light purple dress with my light purple high heels. And my necklace (pic above)

I got my purse ready with all the stuff I will need and my phone.

I texted chris to come to my room with the guys. Expect for Erick and joel.

After a while they all came.

They saw me and I heard a lot of

"Que preciosa"