Chapter 22: Is Show Time!

I thought it was funny when zabdiel become the fifth member of la banda. And Christopher was the one who was really happy. A there is joel he looked sad kind of maybe because yoyo didn't make it...

Liz POV***

It was 5 and I was time to meet with drake. I was ready to get out of The van but someone pulled be back in.

"Liz please take care" a worry Joel said.

"Joel who you think your talking to? I got this" I said smiling to him.

He peeked my lips and I finally got off the van.

"Okay liz can you hear me?" Officer cruz said.

"Loud and clear" I said.

"Liz please take care" I heard a worried joel said again.

"Joel please chill out, I got this" I said.

"Okay your target is where u supposed to meet him" officer smith said.

"Vamos Lizbeth keep it up" laura said in the background.

I chuckled at her comment.

I finally made it to the place I supposed to meet him.

Covering my face with Chris's hat and my hair on my face because I don't want the guy to know my idinity.

"Drake" I said sitting down not looking at him.

"Liz you have the money?" He asked.

"Of course I do" I said.

"Here the $300 dollars, when is my next business?" I aksed. Handing him the backpack.

"In about a month" he said.

"But meanwhile why won't I take you out to eat?" He added.

"I'm gonna kill him" joel said through the earphone.

"Yeah about that I don't like going out" I said.

"What about we go to your house and we have fun in your room" he said getting close to me.

"Don't you dare" joel said thought my earphone.

I laughed a little and the guy stopped and asked "what are you laughing at?"

"The fact that you're pathetic" I said.

"I have a boyfriend" I said.

"You do?" Joel asked through NY earphone again.

"You do?" The guy asked also.

"Yes and I will never do that to him because I truly love him" I said.

"Nice" the guy said.

"Freeze!" Officer smith said.

Both officers were standing next to Drake.

"RUNN!!" Joel yelled from my earphone.

Holly shit joel!

This is now or never run from the police even if is fake. still run for your damn life.

I quickly got up and ran the fastest I could and officer Cruz was chasing me.

I ran until I finally made it to the van.

I closet the door and I checked the camera seen officer Cruz walking back to where they were

Before he got there he talked on the mic he had

"Good job liz" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

Officer Cruz finally made it back and said "she left she got on a van and they took off, she wasn't alone"

"Alright we will do that later let's take him" officer Smith said.

They finally called another cops and they took him.

They got back to the van and we all got off.

"Is my pleasure to say mission complete" I said.

"Woohoo!!" Everyone said.

Expect for joel.

"You should become one of us" officer smith said.

"Yeah you can be an officer undercover" officer Cruz.

"I know I'm good but y'all didn't have to go that far with those comments" I said.

"We talking for real kid" officer cruz.

"Yes, we will have your back anytime if you even want to become one" officer Smith said.

Become one of them? I never thought of it.

"I'm not sure, my thing is dancing" I said.

"You can still do both but you will have to be to some kinds of schools but we will teach you what is needed" officer Cruz said.

"I'll think about it" I said.

"Well here is our numbers if you even change your mind. We will love to have you in our team" officer smith said handing me a card

"Thank you very much" I said.

"Thanks to you kid" officer smith said while shaking my hand.

Laura's driver pull over and I knew it was time to leave.

"Well goodbye guys, it was nice meeting y'all. And thanks for the offert I will really put some thought of it I promise" I said.

"Alright take care" they both said.

After that I got in the car and we left joel was just quiet all the ride back home.

Weird.

We finally made it to the house and joel just went straight to his room, and I did the same but to my room.

I changed my clothes and fall sleep.

Hopefully y'all like this. BTW I'm not sure if I will be able to update this few days because my parents will be taking the internet and I won't be able to update. I will try to write the most of the chapters I can and when I can I will update them.

Goodnight!

--- liz 🇲🇽💕🙌👌👊