Chapter 4: Meeting & Dance.

24 views 💕 thanks for reading
I would be doing Christopher's POV because why not? right

Chris POV**

Damn I know Liz would get mad at me for saying that she was the new dancer. I did it for one reason, I need Liz here with me. If that's the only way she can be here then I would do anything. She is a great dancer though so it wouldn't been a problem for her. I keep getting messages and calls from her but I decided not to answer cause I know she is mad at me. She is a very special person to me, like a little sister that all. I let her know that, and I'm over protected too. I was laying down in my bed, I meet this tall guy that became my friend that fast and I know we will before really good best friends, his name is zabdiel.

I heard someone walking in my room, I decided to look up, it was zabdiel and behind him was Liz.
"Thanks Zabdiel" Liz said smiling at him.
Then she look at me and give me her evil smile, dang I'm scared when she give me that smile.
"No Liz, I can explain what-"
She started to walk to my bed and got on top of it and she was walking on my bed.
"Liz no!" I yelled trying to run but liz jumped on top of me and she was hitting me and pinching me and stuff like that. She hit hard, to be a girl.

She was laughing and zabdiel was looking at us all confused.

"Zabdiel help me!" I whined.
He was about to when liz gave him a look like don't you dare.
"Oh shit, nah you're on your own" zabdiel said taking of running.
I somehow manage to break free from her.

I took off running and she started to follow me, I finally saw Joel ( I meet him at the bathroom).

"Joel help me!" I yelled and hide behind him.
When Liz saw him she frozed, I wonder what's going on.
"Hola" joel said.
"H-Hola" liz said shyly giving him a weak smile.
Wait shy? She never shy, what's really going on with her?

Liz POV***

So that's his name Joel.
I like that name probably I will name my kid like that. Wait what a kid? With who? Hopefully joel wait what?

I totally space out and I didn't meant to stared at joel so hard. I finally came down from the clouds when I saw Chris moving his hand up and down in my face. I slap his hand.
"Ouch, well at least you're not death" chris laugh.
"Shut up idiota" I said punching him in his arm hard.
"Ouch!" He said touching his arm that I hit.
Joel just stood there confused.
We decided to walk away back to Chris's room he put his arm around my shoulder.
"What are you doing?" I whisper at him, and I look back to see Joel. He was just staring at us, shocked wait what?!

"I want to know what's wrong with you" he whisper back.
"What are u talking about?" I asked.
"You and joel" he said smirking at me while we finally made it to his room.
" I don't know what you're talking about" I said to him.
"Dude I know you since kindergarden"he quickly said.
"I can't lie to you, I actually don't know what's going on. I feel weird around him." I said back.
"Wait so you like him?" He said with a big smile.
" I don't know I mean, I haven't get that feeling in my life" I said blushing a little.
"Well im determined to know if he likes you!" He said.
"Umm.. No, you're not telling" I said.
"Ughh fine" he said sitting down in his bed.
We stood there in silence.
" I got an idea!" Chris said standing up putting one finger up.
"What is it?" I said looking at him.
" will pretend like I like you, and I will be all over you and stuff like that" chris said.
"Of course in from of him only" he added.
"You're the best!" I said hugging him.
"Anything for my bae" he wink at me.
"Omg, you're an idiot" I said.
"Yeah but you're idiot" he said smirking at him.
"Can I get my friend back now?" I asked.
He pretended to be hurt by touching his chest where his heart is.
"Haha yeah" he laugh.
"Yay!" I yelled hugging him.
"So Lil sis" he said. He always calls me like that because we considered family from different mothers because my mom sometimes takes care of him too.
"Mande" I said letting go of our hug.
"I'm hungry" Chris said.
"Me too"
"May I take you out to eat?" He said opening the door.
"Yes you may" I said giggling at him.
"Okay let's go my lady" he said letting me know that I should go first.
"Oh thank you" I said bending down a little pretending I have a dress on.
"No problem, what you want to eat?" He asked me.
"Hamburgers!" I yelled excited.
"Let's go!" He put his arm for me to grab. Which I did and we left to the living room. We saw joel standing there still.
Oh boy is gonna be a long day.

Okay chris knows about liz feelings!! What would happened next! Thanks for ready to be honest! See y'all tomorrow or later this night!

-Liz 🇲🇽💯💪