Ch. 14

A/N) U GUYS WENT OVER?!?!?!? OMG THANK U FOR THE 87 VIEWS!!!!!!! I love all of chu!!!!!!!!! I will update now!!!!!!!! Thank u so freakin much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person-

Once everyone got out of practice (y/n) went back to practice. Maybe it was over night practice? Or maybe it was extra practice? Nishinoya, Kageyama, and Hinata all followed her.

"So why am I here....?" Kageyama asked

"We are spying on (y/n)-chan" Hinata explained,

(Y/n) sighed and started spiking and setting and serving and receiving(too much ands XD)

"So what are u doing here so late at night?!" Someone said. (Y/n) looked to see that it was....none other then...Sekai

"S-Sekai?!?!? H-hi!!" ( y/n) was about to run... But was caught by Sekai from the behind. "Where do u think ur going?!?!?" She asked

"How did u get there so fast?!?!?!?" I asked

"What do u think....TADASHI!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled. She grabbed (y/n) by the arm and threw (y/n) to the ground. "Oof!!!!!!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Guys this Is getting out of hand" Hinata whisper yelled.

"Yeah it is should we do something....?!" Kageyama whisper yelled too

"Wait I wanna see what will happen....she's not in trouble.....(y/n)-tan is strong." Nishinoya explains

Sekai brings out the knife that was in her purse and started to target (y/n). But Sekai saw Nishinoya, Kageyama, and Hinata. They froze. "G-guys what are u doing here?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I asked worried.

"So u have some friends here huh?! Well I can kill them too!!!!" She ran to the three and raised the knife but missed. She was kicked by (y/n) sending the knife flying in the air (y/n) caught it and stabbed Sekai! "Your finished...Sekai Tsukishima!" Sekai groaned and said,"ya know...it loved being friends with u.....but this side of u.....I guess....I could regret being your friend......" Sekai closes her eyes and fully dies. (Y/n) drops the knife and holds her head.

"(Y/n) how did u.....how did u know that we were here?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Nishinoya, Hinata, and Kageyama all questioned

(Y/n) sighs "I already knew u three were gonna follow me anyway.....Stalkers......"

"We're worried!!!!!!!!!!" The three yelled

"Ok ok!! No need to yell" (y/n) she fake cries.

"Sorry!!!!!" Only Nishinoya and Hinata said that

"Let's go home guys" kageyama stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n)  thank u I hope u enjoyed it!! There was a lot of action I think...but anyway sorry if there are errors! I love u all

-HikariTadashi123