Chapter 4

Vincent's POV

"You won't g-get away with this!" Were the last words that spilled from the blonde boys mouth before he died from stab wounds and choking on his own blood.

I laughed while tears of insanity streamed down my face."I'm a genius" I smiled walking back to the office.

Crying rang throughout my ears as I twisted my head to see a girl. "Hello~" I smirked and began stepping towards her slowly, trying not to scare her as she began to cry louder. But something changed inside me as I saw her.

???'s POV

I woke up to the sound of.....nothing.

I'm in a box? Why am I in here?

I opened the box lid and step out trying not to trip. I walked down the halls searching for the guard until I heard crying from the back room.

I slowly opened the door to see the guard approaching a crying girl. His uniform bloodied and hair a mess. I was about to step in before I heard him speak. "Please calm down! It will be ok! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kill them! I don't know what came over me!" He seemed genuinely sorry and I didn't want to hurt him.

The girl ran out the room with tears still pouring from her eyes. The man followed her slowly, crying himself.

In the corner I saw five dead bodies. Tears began to stream down my face. Instead of rolling down or drying up they continued to stream and stain my mask. They weren't clear though. They were purple.

At the top of the pile was my child.

My son.

He killed him. The doors burst open and the animatronics walked in. The looked angry but tensed up as they saw me. I looked back at the children and an idea formed.

They need to be remembered.

(Time skip)

I found the last suit and placed in my son slowly. "This is my gift to you" I cried as the springs closed and I heard the sounds of  snapping bones and tearing flesh.

/////--------------//////------------/////--------/////--------------/////----------/////---

Ok so you guys really wanted me to update so here you guys go! Love you all! Next chapter has started! See you soon! Pm me anytime people's!