Chapter 3

Frederick's POV

The second I saw the knife in his hand I grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and ran down the hall with the others running close behind us.

The man just stood there with a smirk plastered on his face while not leaving the door.

As I looked back ahead to continue running I ran into what felt like metal.

I looked up easily to see Bonnie right in front of me.

He looked so lifeless. But he acted more alive than I've seen him.

He grabbed me by the shoulders as the others stood behind in fear.

I whimpered looking up to find his pupils had dilated, turning his blood red eyes an endless looking black.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" I snapped with a scowl.

Bonnie looked closer at me with a grin and his black eyes flashed purple as he ran with me over his shoulder to the man from before.

The others tried to chase but I just screamed for them to leave.

"GO! HIDE BEFORE THEY GET YOU!!" I screamed a single tear streaming down my cheek.

They all hesitated but ran off. I was about to meet my fate when I looked over to see (Y/N) still standing there.

"GO!" I screamed. Her eyes flashed a look of hurt as tears formed and she ran off.

We stopped at the office where Bonnie threw me down onto the cold tile floor and shut both doors as he walked out leaving me alone with this heartless man.

"Did you really think you could escape?~" He asked with with a grin. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!?!" I screamed.

"Nothing in particular child~" He said twirling around the blade in his fingers.

"Just getting out some anger~" He smiled standing over me. "Wh-?!" Before I could finish he brought down the knife on my chest.

I screamed in pain as he continued to stab me over and over.

My vision began to blur as I saw the door open and the others be carried into the room and thrown onto the floor in the same way that I was.

They were all in tears even (y/n) which made my heart break. I closed my eyes to screams as darkness consumed me.

(Y/n)'s POV

I look over into the corner to see Frederick with blood streaming down his stomach. His eyes were closed and it looked like he stopped breathing.

My anger got the best of me and I stood up almost inhumanly and slammed the man into the wall.

He grunted then smirked as I felt a cold metal enter my arm. I looked at my arm to see he cut me.

He knew I was caught off guard by this and he pushed me off of him, sending me straight into the wall.

I hit my head and closed my eyes by force to the sound of screaming as the last thing I saw was my friends dying right in front of my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello people! Thank you so much for reading! With the last two chapters I got over 100 views, wow! That surprises me! I always thought I was a shitty writer but if you guys like it, thanks! See you in the next chapter! ~ Makayla