The girl nodded mechanically. "A nice couple booked a room." Erikah nodded as the compulsion sunk in and the girl began typing again on her computer. A few seconds later Mariah looked up with a smile and reached behind her to grab a set of keys. "You will be in room 206." Stefan grabbed the keys from the girl and began stumbling up the stairs.

"Thank you, Mariah." Erikah said before she followed after the young vampire.

She caught up to Stefan at the door of their room and stood next to him as he slipped the key into the lock. "This is a little scandalous." She said with a smirk and a raise of her eyebrows. "Us, alone in a motel room while you're very clearly drunk."

Stefan smiled as he pushed open the door and allowed her to go in before him. "Just don't tell your sister." Erikah laughed as she went to sit on one of the small beds in the room, taking in her surroundings.

There was a small bedside table in between the two beds, a lamp seated on top of it, and a larger table pushed against the opposing wall with two wooden chairs pushed up to it. In between the large table and the room's entrance was a small tv stand which held a tv. And, finally, to the right of the door was a mini fridge.

"So I've been thinking about some of the things you've said during the day." Erikah turned her attention to the young Salvatore as he began talking. She just raised her eyebrow to indicate that she was listening and he should continue. "You talk like you know me but I've never met you before."

Erikah looked away with a sigh. "I believe my brother erased me from your mind in his misguided attempts to protect me." She answered quietly. Stefan heard her.

"Which one?" He asked and looked at him with a small smirk. "Right." He said and looked away.

There was a tense silence between the two vampires before Erikah sighed and pressed the heels of her palms into her eyes. "I can try to reverse the compulsion."

Stefan looked up at her with a mix of confusion and curiosity. "How?"

"Magic." She smiled widely and wiggled her fingers in front of his face. Stefan chuckled before he narrowed his eyes and tilted his head to the side. "Seriously." She confirmed.

"How am I supposed to trust that you won't fry my brain to begin your evil plan?" He asked with a playful tone but his eyes screamed seriousness.

"No evil plans tonight." She said. "Just fun. I promise." Stefan watched her for few moments before he slowly nodded his head. Erikah then moved closer on the bed to him. "This is gonna hurt."

She quickly grabbed his head with both of her hands and closed her eyes, beginning her chant. Immediately she saw the memories of their times in the '20s together flash behind her eyelids. She squeezed her eyes shut tighter and chanted louder.

Stefan let out a scream as the memories continued to flash under her eyelids. Finally, she arrived at the last moment between them and soon it disappeared back into his memories.

When she opened her eyes Stefan was knocked out and blood was flowing from his nose. Erikah sighed before she got up and grabbed a piece of napkin to  wipe the blood from his nose. Once she was done she grabbed the notepad and pencil on the table and wrote a quick note to the unconscious vampire.

Went to get blood. I'll be back soon.
-Erikah

She then grabbed the room key and left the room.

~~~

Stefan Salvatore sat up from the bed and looked around, taking in his surroundings. He was currently on one of the two beds in the small room, now sitting up facing a small tv. His head swiveled as he took in the mini fridge, wooden table and chairs, and the small table between the beds.

Stefan shook his head and sat up straighter in the bed, replaying the memories that were flashing through his mind. They were of his time in the '20s with Rebakah, Klaus, and Erikah. More specifically the memories that were just returned were with Erikah.

"Erikah." Stefan called but he got no answer. He got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. When there was no answer he pushed open the door to find it empty.

He walked out of the empty bathroom and pulled out his phone to see that he had a lot of missed calls from Damon, Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie. He rolled his eyes and checked the messages.

From: Damon
Are you ok?
Where are you, Stef?
Ok, I get you might not want to talk to me but let me know that you're ok

From: Elena
Stefan, where are you?
I'm getting worried
Can you call me?
Or at least text me?
Please?

From: Caroline
Elena is blowing up my phone trying to find you, let me know that you're ok

To: Damon
I'm fine

To: Caroline
I'm alright, Caroline

Stefan turned off his phone and shoved it back into his pocket before making his way over to the mini fridge for a water. As he was making his way over he spotted a note from Erikah. He read it and threw it in the trash can before going to the fridge.

Soon enough the door handle began turning and the door was shoved open by the very girl in question. Wordlessly, Stefan walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. He felt her laugh a little before she hugged him back as much as she could with the plastic bags in her hand.

"Good to know your memories are back, Stef." She said with a smile after they pulled away. Stefan just laughed and she held up one hand with the bag. "Got you food." He gave her a look at she sighed, a fake look of betrayal on her face. "Oh ye of little faith. I got you animal blood."

Stefan grabbed the bag from her and peered inside. Just as she said, there were about 5 bottles of animal blood. He looked up at her with an appreciative smile. He grabbed a bottle from the bag and began drinking. Erikah had gotten a blood bag from the other plastic bag and was sipping through the straw.

"So, tell me what has been going on." She asked as she finished up the blood and threw the bag in the garbage.

"Well, I came here and met Elena." He began. "She's Katherine's doppelganger. And I fell in love." Stefan saw her roll her eyes and pushed her shoulder lightly. "My brother, Damon, terrorized me and then Katherine came back and terrorized us. Finally we found out about your siblings and, shocker, they terrorized us too."

Erikah laughed a little. "Wait, Katherine is here?" Stefan nodded and drained the bottle of blood.

"Now it's your turn."

"I have been daggered since that last night in the '20s." She said and Stefan saw a flash of anger in her eyes. "Bekah was going to stay with you and I was gonna stay with her but Nik wasn't having it. To be fair, Mikael had found us."

"So he was protecting you." Stefan said and Erikah nodded. "Doesn't mean we have to like it."

Erikah smiled slightly and pulled him into another hug. "So, now tell me why you aren't with Bekah right now?" She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms, waiting for his answer.

"It's complicated." He stated and she just continued to look at him. "I mean, I tried to kill her and her siblings because of another woman and we both know how Rebekah is."

"Yes but she loves you, Stef." Erikah said and pulled him down onto one of the small beds. "When we were talking yesterday after I was undaggered she called you the love of her life."

Stefan dropped his head in his hands. "How do I even fix this?"

"Talk to her." Erikah shrugged before getting up. She looked like she was going to say something else but his phone began ringing. Stefan looked away and checked his phone to see Elena's name flashing across the screen. He rolled his eyes and ignored it only for the phone to start ringing again. "It seems like you have matters to attend to and I need to go back to my siblings."

Stefan sighed and got up from the bed. He reached over and pulled her into a hug, kissing the top of her head. "I'll meet you up later." Erikah nodded and Stefan pulled away from her. She flashed a smile before placing the keys in Stefan's hand and flashing out of the room.