Chapter 2- Toilet

(If you see this please comment something and remember to like because it really helps me out thank you so much!)

Emily's POV

I woke up at 8:45am.

 "Shoot I'm late for school, I hate school! Why do we have to go it's hell".

 I pulled myself out of bed and went for a shower. 

"Great there is no hot water" i muttered to myself.

 After having a terrible shower I got dressed. I looked in the mirror. A tear goes down my cheek. 

"Why do I have to be so ugly" I scream, frustrated with myself.

 " I'm not good enough" 

I collapse on the floor and burst into tears. I'm sick of pretending that I'm okay. I'm sick of looking like I'm happy. When will all this pain be over? 

I get to school and I'm late for my first lesson.
Maths.

 Sat next to Jacob. In other words hell. I pulled out my chair but I couldn't pull it. The teacher begins to shout 

"for goodness sake Emily your already late and now your messing around, just sit down!" 

I looked under the table and saw that Jacob was holding the chair with his leg. He looks up at me and laughs. I tugged at the chair desperately. The class begins to laugh. Just as I go to tug on the chair strongly Jacob moves his foot and I fell backwards. The class laughs and I went red. I got up and picked up my chair and sat down, the teacher sighs and carry's on with the lesson.

Lunch time

I walked to my locker and everyone seems to be whispering and giggling. A boy jumps infront of me and says "did you have a good trip? See you next fall" everyone's laughing. I run to the girls toilet and start to cry. 

Jacobs POV
I walked past the girls toilets and I heard crying. I wondered what was wrong and who it was so I went in the toilets. I know I'm not suppose to go in there but oh well! I followed the sound and it lead me to the 4th toilet. I knocked on the door and I heard a girl reply tearily saying who is it.
"It's Jacob, who's in there?"

Emily's POV

It made me want to cry even more when I heard that it was Jacob but I opened the door. There he was, he looked worried. I thought that Jacob could never feel sorry for anyone. "Oh no" Jacob said his voice seemed to sound like he was trying not to cry. He bent down and sat next to me. He began to talk. "Look Emily I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I make your life hell but my friends they tell me to bully you and I want to be friends with them and I have to do it, I'm sorry".

"why would you want to be friends with people who are so horrible Jacob?" I said almost shouting at him.

 "they're popular and so am I but I won't be popular if I don't hurt you" said Jacob.

 " did you know that you make me hate myself?" I said crying.

 "omg Emily I'm sorry, your beautiful and your personality is amazing so you shouldn't hate yourself, you should hate me" Jacob looked at the ground.

 I placed my head in my hands and started to cry again. I felt something go around my shoulders, it was his arm. He pulled me closer and he rested my head on his chest. I never thought this moment would happen. I'm actually feeling better. He lifts up my chin and kisses me, I don't pull away. I  feel safe

Longer chapter

Do you think they will have a happy ending? comment down below