Chapter 22 Meeting A Guy Who Almost Died and Diagon Ally

Lena's POV
Chiron suggested that to me to not wear my camp tee-shirts at the school, so I got to pack my regular cloths that my mom sent to Sally. I ate and got all of my stuff packed. Around 7:00 pm, Hagrid got here. It was really hard to miss him. I found out that he was half giant. We got a portal summoned and then we ended up outside an old shack. Earlier, I found out that we would be helping another kid shop for supplies as well.
Hagrid banged on the door, but only to find it locked. He banged a couple more times, and ended up bringing the door down. We stepped through and saw the family standing there.
"Sorry 'bout that." Hagrid told them.
"Whoever you are, leave immediately." A older fat man said with a shaky voice.
Hagrid wasn't scared though, he even bended the riffle that the man was holding.
I found out the families name was the Durslies, but we're here for their cousin Harry Potter. I let Hagrid introduce the idea of the idea that he's a wizard into his brain, and then we left.

Walking down a street in London was amazing, since I've never been here before. I hope to come back, but who knows. If I continue going to school here, I might not be able to go back to Half-Blood Hill.
"You know, I never got your name." Harry said to me.
"Leanna Persephone Swan, but I prefer to be called Lena."
We then entered a sort of bar called the Leaky Cauldron.
"Hagrid, the usual?" The bartender asked him.
"Not today Tom, got to get you Lena and Harry their supplies for school." Everyone turned and looked in surprise to Harry.
"Harry Potter." Everyone said in amazement.
"Lena, Harry, this is Professor Quill. He's going to be one of your teachers at Hogwarts."
"P-p-p-pleasure t-t-oo meet you 'Ar-ry Po-t-ter." The poor man stuttered.
"We must be going, lots to buy." We exited out of the back door. "See Harry, I told you. You're famous."
"Yes, but why Hagrid?"
"I'm not the person to tell you that." Hagrid replied, and then tapped the bricks on the wall in a certain order. Soon enough, it wasn't a brick wall. It was a large ally way.
"Welcome to Diagon Ally." Hagrid announced.
Harry and I compared material list, which the only weird thing is that I wasn't required a uniform, but there was a note, saying that since I'm a student from out of the country, I'm allowed to wear what I would like.
Things I need:
The Standard Book Of Spells, Grade 1 By Miranda Goshawk
A History Of Magic By Mathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory By Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide To Transfiguration By Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi By Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions By Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them By Newt Scamander
The dark Forces: A Guide To Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble
Other Equipment
1 Wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set of glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set of brass scales
students may also bring an Owl, a Cat, or a Toad.

First stop that we made was the wizarding bank. Thankfully, Chiron for some reason has a vault here for any demigods who will attend Hogwarts. Outside of the bank there was an interesting passage:
Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
Fore those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our doors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.

"You'd be mad term try an' rob this place." Hagrid said.
As we went into the bank, many little creatures, I soon found out that those are goblins, were working around the hall. We headed to one of the counters and Hagrid thankfully took care of everything.
"Morning, we've come ter take some money outta Mr. Harry Potter's safe, and Mr. Chiron's safe." Hagrid announced to the goblin.
"You have their keys, sir?"
"Got it here somewhere." Hagrid said pulling out Harry's key, I pulled out Chiron's. After that we showed the goblin.
"That seems to be in order."
"An' I've also got a letter here from Professor Dumbledore. It's about the You-Know-What in value seven hundred and thirteen." The goblin read the letter, and agreed to have another goblin come and take us down there.
"What's in vault seven hundred and thirteen?" I asked him.
"Can't tell yeh that. Very secret. Hogwarts business. Dumbledore's trusted me. More'n my job's worth term tell yeh that."
Griphock was the goblin that lead us down and first opened Harry's first, since it's not mine, I decided that I wouldn't look into it.
Mine was next, It had loads of coins of three different colors. Hagrid helped me figure out how much I should take with me.
The last vault was seven hundred thirteen, I know that both harry and I want to see what's in there, so we were kinda shoving each other to get a good look, but it was only a lumpy shape that was covered in cloth.
Next was to get Harry his uniform. I don't know why I had to go with, Hagrid was apparently decided to get something to help with his cart sickness.
Madam Malkin, the woman who makes the uniforms was a smaller woman,
"Hogwarts dears? Got the lot here-another young man being fitted up just now, in fact."
"I don't need any miss, just this guy right here."
"An America?"
"Yes Miss."
Then a boy with who is very, and I mean very pale came from the front of the shop.
"Hello, Hogwarts too?" The boy asked.
"Yes."
"My father's next door buying my books and mother's up the street looking at wands. Then I'm going to drag them off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully father into getting me one and I'll smuggle it in somehow."
"Are you an asshole, or are you just plain dumb?" I asked him.
"You shouldn't call your superior names."
"And you're my superior. I could beat you in a fight."
"In magic, I doubt it."
"You shouldn't always hid behind magic." The boy then decided to ignore me.
After Harry got his robes, I heard something about Quidditch, which is apparently some game on broom sticks. Not really worth it, I might like it if I actually see it, but so far, nothing to like. We talked about the school houses, after everything that I went through over the summer, I would hope that I'm in Gryffindor.
We bought all of our supplies, but one. A want.
"Just yer wand left-a yeah, an' I still haven't got yeh a birthday present." And Harry went red.
"You don't have to." Harry said.  We went into the Eeylops Owl Emporium and we both got an owl. Mine I named Beth, after Annabeth.  Harry got one named Hedwig
We went into a shop that was called Ollivanders Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C. Yikes. That is a long time.  An old man helped us out with getting our wands, I'm assuming that he is Mr. Ollivander. While Harry was having a hard time with his wand. I followed the voices, the weird singing noise of the wands. Each one had a different call to it. I moved more towards the back of the shop, there was a symbol that I recognized The Symbols of the Gods I followed the singing to Demeter's symbol. There I found the box which contained the right wand.
"Lena, where are you?" I heard Harry yell for me.
"Over here!" Mr. Ollivander came over.
"You are a child of Demeter, are you not?" I could only nod in reply. "That would explain a lot. I've had these wands just in case a demigod ever did come to Hogwarts. They are always able to hear the right wand."
We payed for our wands, and left the shop, with all of our supplies. Thankfully, My backpack was able to hold my cloths and my supplies for school.
We dropped Harry off at a house which, I hope he will be okay at. He is way to small for our age. Although, so am I.
Hagrid summoned another portal for the two of us to go through, so that we would be able to meet the family that I am staying with until school starts.
We got to a house in the woods, it is so huge.
"Ah, Hagrid we were expecting you. Is this the new student from America?" A man asked Hagrid about me.
"Yep. This here is Leanna-"
"I prefer Lena."
"I'm Amos Diggory." The man introduced himself. "My wife and son are inside. Thank you Hagrid for getting her supplies and for helping her get here."
"Dumbledore wanted me to thank you for taking her in."
"No, problem. Now, Lena, why don't I introduce you to my family and you can settle in."