"Ermm..I don't..erm...dresses aren't my thing" I said.

"Why not? You'll look even hotter in them" He winked.

"But I really don't-" "Nope I'm buying them anyway" He interrupted me.

"But you don't even know my dress size?" I smiled.

"I'm a pretty good guesser. So...wanna try the clothes on?" Harry suggested.

"Yeah sure" I sighed.

I found the sign that said 'Women's Dressing Room' we started walking towards it.

"Can I please come?" Harry said.

"Did you not read the sign?" I said.

"Yeah" He said in a 'duh' tone.

"And it says WOMEN'S" I made it clear.

"And?" He replied.

"I'm pretty sure you don't have boobs" I smacked his chest.

"Owie that hurts. They're just small, don't hate" He joked.

"Harry" I whined.

"But I'll get lonely out here. And it's so"-cough "cold out"-cough "here" He said dramatically.

"You've got a sweater on" I pointed out.

"But pretty pretty please. Pleaseeeeeee" He begged.

"Fine but you better close your eyes" I said.

"Fine" He flashed a smile.

Harry's POV

I walked behind her into the changing room. I locked the door behind me. I placed the dresses on a hanging rack and she placed her choices on the rack aswell. Honestly I think I might have a tiny crush on Anna. I mean who wouldn't?! She's perfect. It's a bonus that the jerk of a boyfriend cheated on her. Now she's available.

"Turn around" she motioned for me to turn around with her finger.

I smirked and turned around to face a corner. I heard clothes ruffling. I wanna just turn around a little so I can see her. This is killing me.

"So Harry how's it like to be you?" She tried to make conversation.

"What does that mean?" I'm know what she means it's just that I don't know how to explain. I don't know what she really wants to hear.

"Well... you're THE Harry Styles a member of One Direction" She said.

I rolled my eyes when she said that. I've heard it so many times before and it upsets me. I'm still a normal person. I know that I'm famous and the way people see me is a different perspective than I see myself. I some times wish people could see me as a normal person again. I can't just go to public places sometimes because I'll get mobbed. It has happened several times before. I act like I'm okay with it and try to take pictures with some fans ,but honestly I'm not okay with it. I need privacy sometimes.

"It's crazy really" I said honestly.

"I bet" She said.

"You can turn around now" She said.

As I turned around as her. She looked really nice. Her wavy brown hair fell perfectly down and the clothes she picked complimented her body nicely. I took off my shades and placed them on a bench. I walked closer to her. I looked into her her beautiful brown eyes.

"You look great Anna" I said.

"Thanks" She blushed.

Did I make her blush? Maybe it was just the compliment....or maybe it was because it was ME who gave her the compliment. She turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. She examined herself.