01.

1

Calum opened his eyes, breathing heavily due to what he had seen. It was so unreal, and fake. But, anyone could be a victim. Calum looked at the clock on his bedside table. Six-forty a.m.. Calum had to be in school im twenty minutes, but since the young seventeen year old dropped out because he felt as if he didn't need the education, he stayed in bed. Calum rubbed his eyes. Calum didn't dare to take one breath. It was toxic. As if the inhalement of a another's cigarette could kill him instantly. Calum knew who was smoking.

Calum got out of bed and shivered as the cold air hit his half naked body. He stepped over shards of glass that was broken last night. Last night was crazy. It was a crazy, bloody scene that'd left a mark in Calum's brain, traumatizing him, almost. Calum washed his face, washing away the tears that were left there and small splatters of blood. His parents were gone, so was his sister. They'd left him all alone. In a house with nothing to do. Bad mistake. The raven haired boy rubbed his arm tracing over the rough patches of scars.

When Calum attended school, he was known as the body god. He was the perfect brown child that everyone wanted. But, what they didn't know was what he did to be the perfect child, how much his parents has disciplined him. They also didn't know what he did to get the body he earned. He said that all he did was eat healthy and play soccer, which was somewhat true. Instead of eating healthy he took diet pills whenever he would eat something. It was apart of his daily agenda.

Calum left his house to see someone smoking, it was that blue haired friend of his sitting on the front porch. Calum scrunched up his nose at the smell. Calum despised cigarettes. He despised any type of tobacco.

His blue haired friend turned around. He put the cigarette out and stood up. He studied Calum's face, arms and stomach. He was the only one who knew about what Calum has done in the past, and what he does now.

"Sorry I didn't answer last night. What happened?" Calum shivered. He was afraid. He thought he his friend would betray him. He would have no one to open up to. Calum took a deep breath before telling his friend everything, which resulted in him crying.

"I just don't know what to do anymore Michael! I don't know!" He pulls his hair." Michael pulls Calum's arms to his side to restrain him.

hiii new fanfiction bc lolz, i honestly have no idea what i wrote so sshh

hiii new fanfiction bc lolz, i honestly have no idea what i wrote so sshh. anyways i hope you guys will like this one!!! xx