MaNan TS- "INNOCENCE LAST PART"

"PART 3- The End"

"What the hell Manik.. What did you do..? You made her cry again...? Shit Man...!!" Manik muttered to himself raking his hands through his hairs. He face palmed himself..

"I have messed it up.. But not anymore.. I'll make things right..!! Yes..!!" He said with a determined tone and left the room.

Nandini was in washroom fighting with her tears when she heard

"Nandini"

The voice was familiar but the source were the Speakers..!! Yes.. Manik went to the principal's cabin and thought of confessing everything to the entire college..!! Her tears stopped immediately, she shut her eyes in irritation and ran towards the cabin muttering harmless abuses to Manik.. While he continued-

"I am.. Sorry.. Nandini..!! I really am.. I know I'm wrong.. I was wrong.. but trust me.. Trust me I never meant to hurt you.. Please.. Give me one chance.. At least let me ----"

And before he could continue Nandini stormed inside and turned the public address system off and glared at him furiously..

"Now what do you want MANIK... Haven't you had enough..? Will you let me die peacefully or NOT...?"

She screamed angrily but now Manik too got annoyed.. He held her shoulders and pinned her to the wall and the fight started-

Manik: NO...!! I WON'T.. Suna tumne.. I WON'T.. Neither let you die nor let you leave me...!!

He left her shoulders with a jerk and continued-

"Okay.. I agree I was wrong.. What I did was wrong.. But were you right..?? Hun..?? AT LEAST I AM APOLOGIZING DAMN IT...!!"

Nandini: Oh..!! So..!! I should Thank you Manik.. For doing this favor by apologizing..!! Hai na..? And what the hell did I do..? You were The one who dragged me and kissed me.. You shouted at me.. Where am I wrong..? Listen..!! You are apologizing for your acts.. Get that.. Okay..!!

Manik: Okay.. So you didn't do anything..?
"I want to resign,
I know You hate me..
I will resign today only
becoz of you.."
Huh...!! Was I saying all this..? Koi bhi tumse kuch bhi kahega and you'll conclude anything and decide to leave me..

Nandini: So what else am I supposed to conclude with all this..? That you love me.. Huh..? The man who doesn't even look at me aur agar kabi galti se dekh liya toh he always frowns at me.. And he doesn't hate me.. Wow..??

Manik: May be He was trying hide his emotions.. May be he was scared to loose you if you get to know the truth..

Nandini: Seriously Manik.. May be..?? And what you did.. You seriously thought after that I would stay..?

Manik: But you had already planned to leave me.. You were repeating the same thing.. Baar baar.. Har baar.. That was so annoying And I just wanted to divert your attention..!!

Nandini: And that was your way to divert my attention..?

She was now more shocked than Angry and looking at him completely amazed and He.. In a reply he gave her a silly grin which was clearly screaming YES..!! And finally He nodded in YES..!! Nandini closed her eyes took a deep breath , clenched her fist and
THWACK..!!
The next moment Manik had his hand on his cheek and a slight cut at the corner of his lip.. Yes..!! Manik Malhotra got rewarded by the Punch of Nandini Murthy.. May be coz of the punch His brain came to the center and finally he confessed innocently his hand still on his face-

"I am Sorry.. I don't Hate you.. I didn't intend to hurt you.. I LOVE YOU..!! Please don't leave me ever..!! Please..!!"

"Seriously Manik.. How on earth someone can be this stupid.."