I was wearing black leggings, a black and plaid flannel top, and black Timberland boots. I put on some gold hoop earrings and applied some gloss to my lips. Once I was ready I placed on my coat and grabbed my Chanel crossbody purse putting it on my shoulder. I made sure I had my car keys before walking down the staircase.

"Where you going?" I heard Trevan ask. I turned to him and saw that he was sweeping up the glass that was on the floor from last night.

"Out." I replied simply before turning on my heels to head for the door.

"Janiyah quit playing with me man." I turned towards him and snapped.

"Tre shut the fuck up for real. You get to leave and do whatever you wanna do so I can too." I shouted before leaving out the door. I made sure to slam it behind me.

I climbed into my car and started its engine. The heat came on immediately as well as the radio. Before I could even pull out the driveway I saw that Trevan was calling me. I declined his call and swerved out onto the main street making my way to meet Kiera.

Stopping at a red light I saw Trevan calling me again. I answered the phone through the function on my car.

"What Tre?"

"Where you at?" The frustration dripping from his voice didn't go unnoticed.

"In the car," I replied sarcastically tapping my fingers against the steering wheel.

"Janiyah," he huffed.

"Just tell me where you going."

I heard water running in the background that sounded as if he was filling something up. His ass better be getting ready to mop.

"I'm meeting Kiera for breakfast, getting my nails done, and then my hair. I won't be back until around 6 or 7.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He breathed into the phone. I shook my head.

"It's whatever Tre. I hear you."

I saw IHOP in the distance as I continued driving. My stomach immediately began to growl.

"I'm gonna call you back once I leave the restaurant."

"Alright baby I love you. Don't be feeding my son all that fat shit."

I couldn't stop the laugh that escaped my mouth. I hated that Tre always had a way of making me break when I was mad at him. I couldn't even stay mad for long.

"I love you too." I heard three beeps indicating the phone had hung up.

Pulling into the parking lot of IHOP I found a parking spot easy since it was still early. I text Kiera and she responded that she was already inside with a table for us.

I grabbed my purse and headed to the entrance door. Making my way inside I let the waitress know I was dining with someone who was already here. A light skinned woman with dark red hair led me to the table where I saw Kiera sitting.

"Hey boo." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Hey girl! Ooh you got bigger since I last seen you." I laughed while she rubbed my belly.

"So what's up. Did you get in contact with Trey?" I asked sitting down at the table across from her.

"Girl do you know that nigga ain't come in til' 2 in the morning." I shook my head. Trey and Trevan needed they ass whooped.

"Damn shame. Trevan came in at the same time drunk as hell. I'm talking bout he done broke glasses and shit coming in. He was drunk off his ass."

"I bet you was going in on his ass." Kier-a laughed. I shook my head.