"But you said he's a boy."

"Y-yeah... but that doesn't mean he can't be your fan," Hermione tries to convince.

Harry crosses his arms on his tough chest, chuckling as he watches Hermione in a confusing state. "Right, Hermione. Whatever you say," he says. He pauses for a moment, thinking of a trap.

"Hey, Hermione, can you sing a song for me?" Harry requests. "I'm bored."

"Oh, sure, what song?" Just like that, the girl is forgetting what they'd talked about.

"Anything," Harry replies. "Something that's catchy and nice to listen to. Just sing anything."

"Well, I know tons of songs," Hermione states. "And you may not like my voice. I don't-"

"Just sing, baby," the boy cuts her casually. Can't wait to hear Hermione singing.

"Okay," Hermione says. After a few seconds, Hermione begins singing.

Harry Styles smiles widely as the first verse of History plays with Hermione's soothing voice. It maks Harry looks at her with adoration, makes Niall and Louis stop talking. Both of the boys turn and after the first verse finished, Louis joins Hermione singing. He stands up, leaves his sitting place and sits at the end of Hermione's bed. Niall follows, singing along with Hermione and Louis and only a few seconds slip, Harry begins singing with them.

The ward becomes happening. After one song to another song they sing. Hermione picks up the choice of songs mostly -- which is of course from One Direction. Although after attending to their concert, had listened to them singing live but listening them singing face to face with her is so different. Much different.

The smile on Hermione's face is so big. She looks so happy despite that her body is still wrapped with bandage and she's the most wanted assassin. And that Tony is under the same roof. For a second, she forgets everything. From her mother to her father, from her past to the future. Don't forget they Hermione still hasn't been called to interrogation.

Soon, as they continue singing to different songs picked by Louis and Harry, Liam exits the toilet. They abruptly stop singing and watch Liam in astonishment. His face is scrunched up in disagreement. He looks as if he's ready to jump out of the room to free himself from this prison.

"Oh God, what are we doing here?" he asks no one in particular.

Everybody looks at Liam in confusion. "Pardon, Liam?"

"What are we doing here?" he says aloud, intending the person behind those CCTVs to listen to him, to see how rage he looks.

"Uhhh..." one can only wonders why.

Liam lets out a heavy sigh, and suddenly turns to Hermione. "This is because of you right?" His finger points at Hermione in the face.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, this is because of you!" Liam yells. His voice stinging in everyone's ears.

"Liam," someone calls, to control him.

"Why is it because of me?!" Hermione barks back angrily. Her body aches when she's shouting.

"Why?" Liam mocks. "It's because you came to our concert and now look what happen to the four of us?"

"What's wrong with me going to your concert? That's where you got paid, right!" Hermione is baffled. "I came to have fun. I didn't do anything. I was not on my mission. Nobody even wants to kill you, to he honest, Liam. Nobody hates you unless you own a big company."

"Then why did -- whoever they are -- capture us?!" Liam's dark eyes are burning with flames. "Take us into this... hospital room and jail us in here? What's wrong with us?"

"I tell you, nothing's wrong with either of you," Hermione answers as calmly as she can. "I seriously don't know why they catch you."

"How can you not know?" Liam continues lighting up the fire. "You're an assassin. The best, I heard. You must know every trick here."

"Ha," Hermione scoffs. "Yes, I am an assassin. But I am not their assassin. How can I know what they're up to?"

"But you know why they want you."

"Yes. Because they want to know with whom I am working with, why did I kill people I killed, and how I am thrown into being an assassin," Hermione answers Liam's question, indirectly telling the rest although she thinks she'd told them before. "And they've no reasons to kill you, Liam. Not you and your friends. You have family and fans waiting for you back there. They don't dare to kill you. Unlike me, I have no one waiting for me so I don't care if they want to kill me."

"Hermione-"

"Wait a minute," Louis stops their arguement. "I thought that guy that came here the other day was someone related to you? Your dad maybe?"

Hermione discreetly gasps in shock. Her heart breaks with the fact that someone can see it but feels doomed at the same time. Because if Louis can see it, so as the others. Others as in the public. They're not stupid, aren't they?

"Why do you say that?" Hermione asks coldly.

"I don't know." Louis shrugs. "You two look alike," he answers Hermione's enquiry. "You know... your face, your hair, your eyes-"

"Okay, okay, stop it," Hermione has to cut in. "Look, forget about that man that looks like me. We're not related." And it hurts her to lie because deep inside she still loves him. "I know how trapped you must have felt because I understand. I've been through this. Countless of times, in fact. And I know the right person to free you."

Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam look at Hermione with big hopeful eyes. Liam now has calmed down listening to Hermione's explanation. He has to admit that he can't do that to Hermione because that girl doesn't know anything herself. She's in captivity too, for God's sake!

Four of them leans in towards Hermione, ready to listen to her plan closely.

"Tell the guard outside that you need a guitar. Ask for Captain America to bring it here."

An update on my birthday! (Feb 17th)

I hope you enjoyed it :)