"Hey, I'm... I'm sorry for what I asked..." Harry begins. His voice came out shivering.

Hermione smiles. "Let's forget about it," she says softly.

Harry looks at Hermione as if she'd the most beautiful flower in the world. He returns Hermione's sweet smile and says, "Okay. Let's forget about it." Meanwhile he doesn't know if he wants to forget it.

They become silent once again.

Louis and Niall, at the window, are enjoying their good times talking about the world they've left for about a couple of weeks. Their fans must be wondering their whereabouts now. Their band crews must be trying to contact the police to find them. And their family, most importantly, must be so worried about them right now. Until now, no one knows why Fury catched them along. Although they can guess but no one knows the real reason.

Hermione and Harry are talking.

"So, what is your favourite song from us?" Harry asks.

"'Is'?" Hermione looks at the green-eyed boy as if he's joking. "'Are' is the correct term," she corrects him.

Harry chuckles. "Okay, are," he says. "So, what are your favourite songs from us?"

"Hmm," Hermione smiles to herself while thinking. "Tons," she replies shortly. "Not all, I must be honest, but most of them. Y'know... What Makes you Beautiful, One Thing, While We're Young, Last First Kiss, She's Not Afraid, Story of My Life, Night Changes.... And the list goes on and on."

"Wow, you must be listening to us since X-Factor," the boys states.

Hermione grimaces over the wrong statement. "Not really." She gives Harry an apologetic look. "It's actually only a year ago. After listening to your hit songs on the radio, only then I listen to your other songs in the albums."

Harry looks at Hermione in half diabelief. "Seriously?" He can't believe the honesty part of it.

"Seriously." The girl nods her head.

"Ha." Harry let out a short sigh, and smiles cheekily while shaking his head.

"Why? Is it something wrong?"

From the bed sheets that wrapped around Hermione's legs, he lifts his gaze up of her chocolate eyes. "No. It's just... odd. I never heard something like what you tell me. Usually, most fangirls have been our fans since X-Factor."

"Wait a second, how do you know I am your fangirl?" Hermione asks, disbelief and half in out of curiosity.

Harry smiles mischievously, leaning back against the plastic chair. "Well, I am good, too, y'know," he states while looking at Hermione deep into her eyes, something that the girl thought he wants to tell her something.

Hermione blushes. "No, no, no. You cannot say like that," she tries to deny, doesn't want to make it seem like a competition. "And I am not your fangirl. Not. Ever."

"But you know our songs."

"Because they play on the radio."

"But She's Not Afraid is not a single," Harry reminds the girl. "And so as Last First Kiss."

"It's, um, it's... because my friend usually plays it in her room."