Chapter 7 Chara's past (short chapter)

Frisk:
Sans carried me on the back and teleported back home. The words that he said to me, made me smile and want to blush all over again.

      "I won't ever forget that we had this talk, ever. You really are some kid."

       As Sans opened the door to my house, Papyrus welcomed us back and prepared us spaghetti on time. Sans put me down. Everyone else were all enjoying their spaghetti and me too. Chara ate a lot of it and was really enjoying it so much.

Time skip...mostly after eating spaghetti

    Everyone gathered in the living room. Chara started speaking. "H-hi everyone!! I have a lot of explaining to do and I think this is how I'm going to do it." Then she started her life story about how she fell down into the hole of Mount Ebott which is the same hole that I fell in.

     She also explained her hatred against humans before she entered the underground. She never experienced "love" of a good family but then she had met Toriel, Asgore, and young Asriel. They all took good care of her and then Chara decided that she wanted to test these monsters and so she poisoned Asgore with buttercups that were poisonous, but he survived and Toriel wasn't happy with any of this.

      Asriel was also helping Chara with that too but he had no idea why they were doing it. After that, She explained everything else, like gaining control of me and completely everything. Also erasing the memories of her too.

    Once she was finished, everyone was quiet and they didn't say a word at all. They looked at eachother and knew that she was telling the truth because as she was explaining, some parts of their memories of Chara came back to them.

    "So you really want to change, Chara??" Asriel, Asgore, and Toriel all asked in unison. Chara nodded and she now felt really bad for all the stuff that she has done to everyone mostly Asriel and me.

    Then Sans spoke. "Well *sighs* since you like my skelebro's spaghetti, I will give you just one more chance." Papyrus nodded and couldn't say anything but he really did enjoy having Chara eating his special spaghetti.

      Undyne and Alphys agreed to it too and so did Mettaton. Chara was suprised at all of their answers and started crying. "Thank you so much!!! I promise I won't hurt anyone again!!"