HAPPY VALENTINE DAY! What He Gets You!

Daniel; A Teddy Bear

Today is Valentines Day and me and my boyfriend Daniel were at my house just watching Netflix on my couch. We decided just to spend time at home doing nothing but relaxing with each other. We also decided to not get each other anything this year and just spending time together was all you both needed. During the Netflix Marathon we were having i had to use the bathroom. After using the bathroom i went back out to Daniel but i didn't see him so i just sat on the couch and waited. After 5 minutes Daniel came downstairs with a Teddy Bear that said "I <3 U" I was shocked and ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Daniel we said we wouldn't get anything" I say "I know but i had to baby" He says while we kiss. After he gave it to me we took pictures and posted them with the caption "Thanks Baby Love You @Daniel_Veda"

Kevin; Proposes to You With Roses and A Pink Teddy

Today is Valentines day and it was very early being 7 AM. Me, Kev, Shari, and Kalin (pretend Shari and Kalin date, i don't know if they actually do) were walking around outside for a while. After a while of walking me and Kev being the little kids we are seen a park and ran to go play in it. Kalin and Shari were sitting on the bench just watching us and laughing at how childish we were. After a while of playing both me and Kev were beyond exhausted. We were walking to Shari and Kalin and on our way over to them Kev stopped me and got down on one knee. I was just thinking he was tying his show but then Shari and Kalin came over to us and Kalin handed him roses and a teddy bear. "Y/N i love you so much and since you are my valentines i got you these" Kev said looking at me. I teared up a bit at it. "Thanks baby" I said while kissing him. While he was on one knee Shari got a picture of him handing me the teddy bear and roses. After walking home i posted the picture on Instagram and captioned it "My Baby Proposed to me. He Loves Me A Lot<3 Thanks Babe @Keviekev"

Devin; A Room FULL of Roses

Today is Valentines Day and i'm very excited to spend it with my baby Devin. I got up out of bed at 8 AM and took a shower, i put on high waited jeans and a baggy shirt just cause with my vans and a hat. I then went downstairs for breakfast. When i arrived downstairs my mom made eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast. As i sat down to each my mother was talking to me. "Y/N sweetie we need to head out and do some errands real quick will you come with" Y/M/N says "Yes Momma that's ok i'll go i'll just tell Dev" I say as i text Dev.

*TEXT CONVO*

"Babe me and my mama are gonna errands ill text you when im back ok?" i text

"yeah babe thats fine see ya later" Dev sends back

After maybe 2 hours we got back and i was exhausted. I walked upstairs to my room to text Devin but when i was at the top of my stairs i seen rose petals leading to my room. As i opened my door i was in shock. I then seen Devin pop out from behind all the roses. I laughed and went to hug him. After we let go i turned around to see my mom taking pictures. "Were you in on this" I asked my mom "Yes honey i say" She said kissing my forehead. I again turned around to Devin and thanked him and kissed him. I then posted a picture on Instagram and captioned it " My Baby is the cutest person ever!! Thank You Baby I LOVE YOU! @DevinGordon"

---------------

hope yall enjoyed! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Valentines imagines will be posted tomorrow im sorry about having them being posted tomorrow but i have school and its almost 12 AM and i tried getting these posted on time. Also if i post preferences that are short its cause either i was lazy or i just wanted something simple to do. And if i post long preferences thats either cause im bored or i just feel yall need some. Also short imagines might be like "Whos Your Best friend out of the families" "Your wedding theme" they may be like when yall are older, Something like that lol so yeah. More Preferences and Imagines coming soon LOVE YALL