"You should close your curtains babe"

Start from the beginning

I gasped when his hand placed itself on my naked stomach, before wandering down towards the hem on my pants, his fingertips slipping under them, almost touching my underwear.

I jumped up, startling him.

"You absolute dick! Give me my earring back now!", I said, my whole face burning. I was so angry at him, I was going to explode. Who did he think he was?

He smirked.

"But the game isn't over.", he pouted.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine, god! Why are you doing this?"

"I'm bored."

"Then go and have fun with my cousin.", I muttered.

"You're not jealous, are you?"

I snorted. A really loud, unattractive snort.

"Excuse me? I don't even CARE about whoever you chose to fuck!"

I sat down, more like slammed my ass down the carpet, then crossed my arms on my chest.

"Oh I bet you'd like my dick inside of you."

"You're disgusting. No wonder your dad isn't here anymore."

His eyes narrowed and he stood up. My heart stopped.

"You don't know anything about that.", he said darkly, before stepping closer.

He stood above me, and I leaned back on my palms, to get away from him.

"I know you feel attracted to me, Renee.", he hissed getting down on his knees, straddling my knees, restricting my way of escaping from him.

"You're so full of yourself.", I spat with all the left confidence I had.

He leaned forwards and I leaned backwards, trying to create as much space between us as I could. I ended up flat on my back.

"Come on, just admit it. Every girl in this fuckin' neighborhood likes me."

"Well not me. I'm not attracted to ignorant assholes.", I said before biting my lip. Maybe I shouldn've said that.

I tried to push him away by pressing my palms against his chest. He caught my hands with his and put them over my head, leaning over so he was hovering above me. His crotch was pressing into my thigh.

"You got a big mouth.", he stated, his alcohol breath hitting my lips and nose.

His eyes were slightly red from all the alcohol he drank.

"I wonder how it would feel around my big cock."

I was disgusted and somehow...turned on at the same time.

He stared at me for a second, before he suddenly leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I didn't react.

He started moving his lips against mine and I gave in. His tongue slipped between my lips and I arched my back at the feeling of his tongue piercing.

He pulled back too soon, but not before biting down on my bottom lip and tugging at it.

"I knew you wanted me.", he said getting up on his feet. I was somehow sad that he didn't continue the kiss.

"Yeah sure, boost your ego."

"Why would the fact that you like me boost my ego?"

That hurt, but I let it slip.

"So are you going to give me my earring or not?"

He looked at the clock that was on the wall and shrugged.