The Start

Pleas comment or vote. I would love to know what you think about my story. and thank you for reading.

............................................................................................................................................................................

      "I'm never coming back, you stupid bitch!" He said. I liked when he said that part. He always made facial expressions when he did it. " what happen next Jeremy?" I asked holding my teddy bear close. "He walked out the door, and mom ran after him. She was gone for a while but she came back." He said moving my hair out my face. He always told me the story of how our dad left when I couldn't sleep and our mom was out either at work or on another date. "How old where we again Jeremy?" I asked. "I was four and you where three." He said holding me. I loved how when I couldn't sleep Jeremy would come tell me stories and lay down with me until I feel asleep.

      "Jenna, I want you to know I'll never leave you like dad did OK." He said looking down at me. "You're only ten, You say that now, but what about when you get older and go off to collage?" I said starting to cry. "Then, I just won't go." He said using my blanket to dry my face. "You promise?" I asked looking in his eyes to make sure he was serious. He smiled and nodded yes. I smiled back and lied down on him.

       Once Jeremy turned twelve and I eleven, I hit puberty a few weeks after him. Things started to change with the both of us, and neither of us wanted to stay here when we grew up. One thing time didn't change was our bond, I still went to him for just about everything. He told me that I was just becoming a women. He said that I had nothing to worry about. Mom told me the same thing so I knew he was right. Even if he didn't mention how every month I would bleed, but it was cool once he said he'll buy me candy like he does mom during that time.

       Mom was getting ready for a date like usual. When she told us that she got us a pizza that was on top of the stove. As she walked out the door she gave us the usual rules. You know the kind like don't open the door for strangers, and protect each other.

     I sat on the floor in front of the TV while Jeremy was in the bath room. He was in there for a while, so I got up to check on him. When I opened the door I was surprised to see that my brother was playing with himself. I quickly closed the door and ran to my room.

     "Jenna, I'm sorry you saw that, look its OK for me to do that, please let me explain." He said outside my door. I opened it letting him in. "look, Jenna, as a boy my thingy gets all stiff and the only way to make it normal is to do that or dip it in cold water. Which really hurts so, I did it." He said trying to look into my eyes but I kept looking away. " OK, I understand." I said still looking down.

    "If you understand why can't you look at me?" He said. I grew a little bashful. "Because, when I saw it my -" I stopped. "no, please say it, I hate for you not to be able to look at me or not feel like you can talk to me." he said sitting me down on my bed while he sat in my desk chair.

      "Jeremy what does it mean when my chest starts to feel funny?" I asked trying to look up at him. "huh?" He said a little confused. "my chest, the things they start to tingle and my thing feels all weird." I said looking back down. "umm, that, that means the same that, well its basically like mines but for girls." He said started to look bashful. "it basically means your horny, I learned it in sex-ed last year. They'll teach it to you at the end of the year." He said looking down.

     "How, how do I make it go away?" I asked grabbing his arms. He really started blushing when he said "you either have to take a cold bath, rub it out, or have sex." At this point I knew that he already knows what sex was. I kind of had an idea, I mean I saw mom and Santa on the counter on Christmas Eve doing some weird things.

     I attacked my brothers face with a kiss on the lips. "What, What are you doing?" He said a little shocked. "You said this was the only way to get rid of it that's what I'm doing." I said a little confused. "I'm your brother it wouldn't be right." He said, but it really looked like he liked the kiss.

    "Jeremy, I only get this feeling when I'm around you. If you're the cause then you to be the solution." I said as I got up and walked toward my closet. "I thought that I was just being weird, but that happens to me two." he said walking toward me. I feel to the floor when he hugged me. "Jenna! Are you OK?" He said helping me back to my feet.

     "You did it, my knees they get weak. What are you doing to me? Why?" I said dramatically. "I'm sorry Jenna, I didn't think this would happen to you." He said guiding me to me bed. I could feel his thingy on me. I bit my lip because that was making it hard to ignore what my body wanted.

      It got even worse when I was trying to sleep that night. I never felt it before, and was it weird that I wanted to keep feeling it? Or was it just weird teenage hormones kicking in early. Mom did say girls mature faster than boys that's why I hit puberty at eleven and Jeremy at twelve. So that's probably all it is right? Maybe; I don't know I hate this.

       Out of no where my door crept open. Which scared me so bad I quickly put my head under the covers and almost peed my pants. "Jenna, you still up?" Jeremy said in a whisper. "Yea, you just scared me." I said in a relief. "I haven't been able to sleep. I've been -" he said but couldn't continue.

    "Can you tell me another story from when we where little?" I asked while making room for him in my bed. He Smiled, "yea, umm let see did I tell you about the time mom brought you home for the first time?" He said holding me. This was perfect I could end all my nights just like this.

       In that moment I leaned up towards Jeremy and kissed him. We stared at one another for a while and then in an instant. We started making out and soon after he was sending rushes threw my body. I pulled him on top of me and we ended our night with his thing inside of me. I loved the way it felt, it was like nothing I ever could imagine.