Chapter Nine: Shoey to the rescue

(Author's note Shoey is a ship for Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa)

        Trevor's point of view~

                     It'd been a week since our week long aventure/ sumber party with Dc and school was starting again. We didn't have any classes together. I got up at six thirty in the morning. It was the first day of school and well I wasn't feeling it. I slide out of bed and walked to my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I could hear my mom making breakfast from downstairs. I turned on the shower and waitted for it to get warm. Which took forever so I brushed my teeth. The shower got warm and I got in. It felt nice and woke me up. Some one knocked on the door. "Hurry up in there I have to piss!" My brother yelled. I laughed and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist to cover my parts then left the bathroom. "All yours bro." I said walking into my room where I closed and locked my door. Dried off then got out my outfit for the day. One of the t-shirts I'd boughten from Districlines, it was from Connor Franta's page, it was his good vibes t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, with black toms. (http://www.districtlines.com/73866-Good-Vibes/ConnorFranta the t-shirt) I walked downstairs to see a mountain of pancakes waitting for me. I smiled and grabbed my phone, it'd been charging in the living room all night then headed to the kitchen table where my mom set down some pancakes infrount of me. I'd gotten a text from Dc.

             From Dc Rose:

   You excited 4 skool 2 start? Im not

       I sighed, she must be tired if she's texting like that. I responded with, :Heck no I wanted it to stay summer break xoxo meet me in the hall before homeroom?: She responded quickly which made me smile.

           From Dc Rose:

 I will but where at dork?

       I frowned and grabbed my bag. :@ the cafe~: I texted her. She okay'd and my bus showed up. I hate riding the bus but my parents won't drive me which SUCKS! I got to school and ran to the cafeteria where she was waitting for me.

     Dc's point of view~

                   Since I walked to school I beat Trevor there by ten minutes so I'd been chilling waitting for him to come. He did and practically ran over to me. I smiled seeing his t-shirt, we were matching without even trying. Both wearing Connor's good vibes t-shirt black skinny jeans and toms. it was pretty funny. He hugged me lifting me off the ground.  "Hey Trevy." I said kissing his cheek. he smiled and we walked to his locker. Mines was a few down so it was no problem. He threw his bag into his locker then pulled out a binder and some pencils. "Ugh school. Dislike." He muttered. I pulled him over to my locker and opened it. I'd already been and had stached AriZona's in it. I handed one to Trevor and he smiled. "You know me so well." He said opening it and taking a drink.

        "Uh no duh, I'm your girlfriend." I said putting my hands on my hips.

         "I like how we match without even trying." He said. I laughed, the bell had to ruin our moment didn't it? We hugged each other goodbye and went to our homeroom. Homerrom talked about the new school year and how classes besides homeroom were an hour long. How it wasn't manditory to be in homeroom, you could be in your first period, or the library, or computer room, or band/choir room. Blah blah blah. I dozed off. Silvana who'd been sitting next to me, punched my arm. I looked around and every one was leaving so I got up and left with them. The rest of the day was a monotonous series of teachers talking about rules, and how great the school year would be if we all worked hard so I slept most of the day. About fifth period I got a text.