The bakery

It's so crowded that it's hard to know where the line starts or ends. So I just sit at the only empty table. The bakery matches the rest of this strange place but the smell is intolerable. Every moment i spend the hungrier I become. I glance around trying to take it all in.
"Oh my"
I can see her. Maybe she's another reason people are here. Does she she know how distracting she is? She's wearing an apron and her hairs back. She's so busy focused on the task at hand. She doesn't even look around or acknowledge people looking at her. I have seen her before somewhere more than once. Like a reapeating dream a vision or a dream I can't shake. I just stare at her and she never looks over not once.

I sit for what seems like an eternity. The line has disapeared but she keeps working. It's so quiet I can hear myself breathing. Hell I can hear her breathing. She was so beautiful so many things. Finally I walk to the counter not knowing what I'm going to say.
"You shouldn't be here" she said as she looked quickly up to me.
"What are you saying?" I asked quickly. She stood up staring me in the eyes. We starred for what seemed like an eternity.
"You have to leave here" She said as she grabbed my hand.
There was a noise from the back of the shop. She cringed it looked painful. A man walked from the back starring hard never breaking eye contact as he walked.

Hi laughingly walked to the back. She grabbed my hands and i started running she was runnibg. We were out the door, and we were just running. Everything faded and I could see the houses and streets fading away into a blur. We were going so fast I couldn't keep up. Everything was going black. I could feel myself falling. I fell fast and deeper into the darkness. I was cold so cold and alone. Then it just stopped. My feet were on something solid. It was completely dark, but I knew I was standing on solid ground. Curling up into ball on the ground covering my eyes. Everything was gone it was just me and my thoughts.
As a year ran down my cheek I could feel you there. Talking softly in my ear. The ground slowly became visible.
"I've been here then hole"
"I always will" she said softly.