Playlist kinappings 2016

So we left the house and went to playlist using a cab, which took about 1 hour. We got there and looked up to see a big lit up sign that said: "ARIANATORS: THIS IS YOUR PLACE!" Aysia started freaking out and asked if we could see the concert before kidnapping Ariana. And that's exactly what we did. We watched the entire concert and t was amazing!!! She sang "focus", "my everything", "one last time", and "problem"!
Finally, right after the concert, we made a quick plan, and followed it precisely. "Ok, Aysia: you dress up as a security guard and say they need to wait in a special room till the area is cleared. After that, lock them in, and wait outside for us. We'll be there!" I said.

               AYSIA'S POV
               (Point of view)
I got in a nice suit I stole while one of the guards was changing in the bathroom, and went straight to. Ariana and Nash, who happened to be talking. I told them "Your needed in room C, where you will wait until after the event to leave."
So they walked there and I followed them. I walked in with them and they sat down on the little couch. I walked out and said that someone would be there to get them soon and to just sit tight.
After that, I walked out and locked the door. Within minutes Jessie and Bry were there. I got out of the suit, and we all barged in, tied up Nash and Ariana, put them in bags, and headed out. After that we went back to my house where I put Ariana in my closet.

                JESSIE'S POV
               (Point of view)
We went back to my house and then tied Nash on the same column next to Luke so they could be best friends! All in all, it was a magical day!