Chapter13 The training begins

(Silverstripes pov)     

      "Wake up brookepaw." I mewed quietly. The silver tabby opened her eyes and quietly picked her way out of her den. " Can I grab a quick bite of something?"
" No we'll be hunting so we can eat then." I mewed back.

   Once we were out of camp, I took Brookepaw to the training hollow.
The small lithle tabby sat down to wait for instructions. " Okay so for hunters crouch you have to keep your tail low, but not too low, and crouch down but put your hindquarters low to the ground."

      Brookepaw had profected the croch within ten minutes, and by sun high had caught a squirlle and a mouse. We sat sharing a plump vole I had caught.
" Whaphts next." She mewed, with  her mouth full of food. " I'm going to teach you how to swim and fish!"

       Once we down at the river I instructed my keen but quiet apprentice how to swim. " Okay so it's just like running but through the water. Use your paws and hook them through the water."

      We practiced in the shallows until the sun was at its fullest peak. " Okay let's go to the real river!" I mewed excitedly. We swam and fished for a while. I loved my apprentice she was sweet, and kind, and quiet, and she listened very well.

" Hey you did great today lets head back to cam-
"HELP ME!" I turned around and saw a sleek brow tabby she cat struggling in the current.

      " Brookepaw go get Dreamcloud quickly." My apprentice nodded and charged away. I jumped into the current and swam to the brown blob. I grasped her scruff in my jaws and hauled her to shore. Just the Dreamcloud came, with a bundle of herbs in her jaws.

She dropped the and started pumping on the brown she cats chest. Then the she cat puked up a mouthful of water, and sat up weakly.

" Are you Riverclan?" She mewed quietly.
" Yes why?"
" I would like to speak to you leader." She mewed. " What is your name?" I asked.
" My name is otter, and I want to join Riverclan,