LUCY

I'm the leader.

I can't be.

But I am.

I cry and run from Mrs.James whatever her name is.

I find the nearest place I can.

I sit Indian Style crying my eyes out.

I don't know why I am I just am. Maybe because I'm shocked, nervous, and just slightly excited. I figured it out these were tears of joy. Before I could continue my theory I saw Jacent and Violet running towards me with worried faces.

"Oh my gosh, Lucy are you ok?!" Jacent asks quietly.

"Yeah, are you? Violet questions.

"Yeah. I'm fine just a little emotional that's all.

"Oh well, were worried about you"  He said.

"I'm fine really." I say. Wiping my tears away.

"Well, good cause I'm really hungry!" Violet laughs and snorts. "Ugghh that's so embarrassing" She says walking away.

It was Jacent and I now. He looked at me for a while and I stared back. Jacent was really handsome never really noticed it but now. It was a comfortable silence until he broke it.

"I knew you were okay because you are the most confident girl I know." He says grinning widely.

"Thanks-"

Before I can continue he wraps he arm around my waist and snuggles into my neck.

I was still.

Didn't move an inch.

I didn't know what to do I wasn't really the hugging type. But I really could've used hug right now so I told my brain 'I'm going to get a hug from my Friend' I hesitantly put my arms around his neck and messed with his little neck hairs. We stayed like that for a while until he slowly moved away.

"You smell good." He says proudly.

"Uhhhhhhh thank you?" I said more like a question.

"Your welcome?" He said it like the way I said thank you.

"Thanks." I say.

"For what?" He questions.

"The hug I needed it." I say truthfully.

"That's what friends are for. Unless you want to be more than friends?" He asks blushing slightly.

"Shut Up!" I say laughing. Even though knowing it was probably going to happen sooner or later.

"I'll think about." He says smirking.

"Well, why don't you think hard and I go get some food." I say walking away.

"I'll come with you!" He yells running behind me.

I got into the lunch line and got my lunch. I end up getting noodles. That was fine as long as it was Ramen. I silently ate my lunch with my new best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch was over everyone was called down to the Auditorium. I walked down with Jacent. Violet and Caden were together.

"I wonder what this will be about." I say.

"I don't know maybe about training." Jacent said. He could be right training starts next week. Which also means I'm going to be a leader soon.

"You're probably right."

"I know I'm right."

"Keep it down alpha!" I say laughing.

"That was kinda funny."

"You know it was you don't have to hid behind the bushes and commit that it was funny." I say laughing harder.

When we were all seated a lady with dark brown wavy hair and a dark purple dress on headed on stage. She stared at everyone before speaking.

"Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen." She says speaking in a mic and opening a folder.

"Good Afternoon!" We all replied.

"Thank you. Today, we are gathered to let you know what is coming up for training. As you all know there are very different people at this Academy. And a lot of people. However, the number is even so that is very good. I will be telling in just a moment what each of you training will be. From having allusions, fighting skills, how to use proper weapons for your area, and how to communicate with an enemy without killing it. On the board that is about to appear you will see what each of you will be doing for training. Oh and by the way my name is Mrs. Bellamy." She says and walks off stage. After she does the training boards show up.

I don't look yet.

But Apparently Jacent did because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I look up and see that is no surprise.

ShadowHunters- Allusions of Demons

A/N

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update as soon as possible.

Have a good Valentine's Day!