The guard

The next morning you were sound asleep only to be woken up by the sound of the doors opening. Your room was in the basement so you gently place Chica next to Springy as they cuddled each other. It was so cute that you took out your camera and snapped a picture. You then quickly rushed up stairs to see what was going on. You saw Scott your boss he was with a man that had short black hair and was wearing a security uniform. He looked to be 16 or 17.

"This is where you will be working and you will help take care of a few toddler animatronics. When they grow up they will help Fazbear Entertainment grow." Scott said with pride.

"Sure whatever," he said as he looked  around.

"Oh," Scott noticed you standing in the doorway. "Star come out her and meet the new member to the crew."

You quick ran to his side holding you pregnant belly. "Hello!" You greeted the stranger.

"Mike this is Star, Star this is Mike are new security guard."

"Girl have you gained weight." He smirked.

"I'm pregnant." You said feeling insulted.

"That's are soon to be Bonnie The Bunny." Scott said as he softy patted your belly. "You see there are five others here and she cant take care of them on her own. So that's when you come in. She needs her sleep, because she will be going into labor soon."

"You expect me to take care of five, soon to be six children."

"Its in your contract, and you start today."

Mike rolled his eyes in annoyance then gave a large sigh. "This is going to be a long day."