Marionette

You were sitting down on the couch, Springs head rested on your side as you raped your arm around him. Freddy and Chica were fast asleep in there cribs. Foxy was in your spare arm sucking on his red pacifier. You had dresses his in his pajamas with little pirate ships on them. He struggled trying to stay awake, Gold sat on the floor between your legs. The remote in his right paw as he flipped throw the channels finding something to watch.

He stopped on a channel, it was Americas funniest home videos. "Look ma! Its AFV!" He said with excitement, he started to laugh at every little thing. Spring continued to snuggle into your fur, and his eyes stayed locked on the TV.

Everything went black when you felt a pair of hands covering your eyes. " Mari," you giggled, and he removed his them.

"How did you know?"

"I know you Mari," you giggled as he sat next to you and you rested your head on hid chest. He placed one hand on you stomach.

"Almost time, have you came with a name for him or her."

"Well it does kick a lot. I don't know if the baby is a boy or girl so I was thinking maybe Bonnie." You smiled when you felt a kick. Blushing you looked at Mari who felt it too.

"I think the baby likes that name." You heard a large snort as you looked to your side and see Spring was fast asleep.

"Mari?"

"Yes?"

"Can you take them to bed?"

"Sure," he picks up Spring and Foxy. "Come on Gold its time for bed."

"Aw but I'm not-" he gave a large yawn and rubbed his eyes. "Tired."

"Oh yes you are," Mari nudged him out of the room. When they left you too felt tired and yawn while you stretched your arms. Then laid back and let sleep over.