(god plz REWRITTING) Get Back Here, Brat! (Levi x Reader (Stealing His Cravat))

Start from the beginning

"Me." Eren said before turning to Reiner.

"Ok Reiner, truth or dare?"

"Dare." he smirked after crossing his arms.

I saw a glint of evil in Eren's eyes,
'Oh no, this will not end well...' I thought in amusement.

"Reiner, I dare you to make a scene in the mess hall tomorrow! And I mean a BIG scene!!"

I laughed with a few others as Reiner had a thinking look on his face.

"Ok, I got this." He laughed with us.

Finally, everyone died down their laughter, now it was Reiner's turn to smirk and he was looking at Jean.

"Hey Jean! Truth or dare?"

Jean looked terrified while I quietly snickered at his fearful look.

"Um.... Truth?"

"Great.." Reiner's smirk grew bigger and I think everyone knew what he was gonna ask because we all sweat-dropped.

"Jean, would you... have sex with Mikasa?!"

The room became silent as Reiner anticipated the answer, Jean was red with anger/embarrassment.

"I..."

"You have to answer honestly, it's the rules."

Jean sighed, "Yep."

Laughter. Everything was laughter. Mikasa just looked stunned because she knew Jean had a crush on her but not that big of a crush. Jean just looked super piss-... a shit nevermind.

Instead of looking super pissed, like I hoped for, he looked evilly happy... staring at me! Oh god this is bad news for everyone.

"Ey (Y/n)! Truth or dare?"

Would I regret this? Probably.

"Dare."

Eren gave me worried eyes and everyone else gave me a 'You're screwed!' look. This cannot be good at all.

"(Y/n), I dare you to steal the captain's cravat."

My eyes widen in shock and my mouth shattered on the floor.

"You want me to what?!"

"Jean!" Eren spoke up this time, "That's like a death wish! You are literally asking (Y/n) to go and kill herself!!"

"It's a dare." Jean smirked "She has to do it."

I shot him a glare, "Oh, and that reminds me. When you achieve the cravat, you have to come and show it to me."

Instead of complaining even more, I stood up and started walking back towards the door.

"In the name of the father, son, and holy walls, wish me luck guys. Oh, and if I don't come back, I give Mikasa permission to beat his ass into the ground."

Mikasa cracked her knuckles, "With pleasure." she was dead serious making me smirk as Jean became absolutely terrified.

I turned the knob and walked out the door, god am I dead. I walked silently down the, thank the walls, empty hallway heading straight towards the corporals office. I sighed deeply as the door came into view and my stomach dropped a little in fear, who knows what will happen if he is in there..