(god plz REWRITTING) Get Back Here, Brat! (Levi x Reader (Stealing His Cravat))

(Y/n) POV
I sighed a long and deep sigh, Jean was pulling me along to come play Truth or Dare and I knew that this would not be good. Every time Jean drags me along to do something, since we have been playing pranks since we joined the Survey Corps, it never ends well, and boy was the corporal not happy when I told horse face to walk around the mess hall in only his underwear. Of course, most of the girls hid their eyes from the sight while I laughed my ass off.

The corporal knew it was me because of how hard I laughed. Yep, cleaning duty for a month and of course, Jean just laughed at me. I whopped his ass later. The thing is though, he teases me almost to much because of the biggest crush on one of the higher ups. And who does it have to be but the man who always gives the punishment, Captain Levi. But I mean, who couldn't like the guy besides the cold attitude towards everyone and his hard steel eyes that could bore into the back of anyone's head and probably leave a pretty deep hole.

My glare was effective but not as effective as his. And right now, I was glaring at anyone who stared at me being dragged along by Jean. I groaned. It was weird how many people were out in the halls since it was pretty late at night. There weren't as many as in the daylight but enough to be surprising.

I kept glaring and grumbled to Jean,

"Why the hell do I have to participate in your dumbass game?"

"Come on, (Y/n)! You know it'll be fun."

I 'tch' ed, as learned from my captain, as he smirked while still dragging me to the end of the hallway.

He finally stopped in front of a door.

"Great, whose room is it in this time?"

"Ymir's, now come on!"

I grumbled as he pushed me through the doorway. I was met with a smiling Eren.

"Hey, (Y/n)!"

I gave a small smile, "Hi, Eren!"

"I didn't know you would want to participate in this. I thought you didn't like these kind of games?"

I rolled my eyes, "I don't, Jean dragged me into it."

Eren made an 'o' with his mouth before smirking, "What's he gonna do to you this time?"

I shrugged, "Who knows..."

Eren nodded, "Ok then. Lets go sit."

I smiled and nodded as well, this is actually kind of exciting. Yeah, I'm not into this kind of stuff but it is really fun to mess with the other players. And oh my god is it fun to embarrass the guys! I sit down next to Eren and Armin, he smiled and waved to me and I said a quite 'hi'.

Jean sat next to Reiner and Connie and he was staring me with a stupid smirk on his face, if only I could punch him in the face then my dreams would come true, he also deserves it and I know that I'm not the only one who wants to give it to Jean as well.

I rolled my eyes and looked away, he is so god damn annoying!! I feel like pouting but no way was I gonna do that. I'd seem like a child and that was another thing that Jean could tease me about for the rest of my days in the Survey Corps. Great...

"Ok everyone!" Eren yelled.

Sasha, or potato girl, grinned "Let the games begin!!"

I laughed before speaking up, "Ok Effie, don't get ahead of yourself."

The room burst into laughter as I grinned at the laughing people, I started to giggle a little too. Everything went quiet and Sasha smirked, "Ok! Who wants to go first?"