Chapter 51 - Coming Out

"Harry, leave me alone!" Simon yelled as Harry dug his hands into Simon's hair, laughing as Simon continued yelling. "Hey! Leave my boyfriend alone! I wanna do that!" Ethan laughed as he joined in, causing Simon to yell even more, pushing the two away.

"Ok ok, grow up you kids!" Josh yelled as he split the three up. Simon looked like an absolute mess, his face bright red from the pain and laughter of his hair being pulled about. "I'm sorry Simon." Ethan chuckled as he fixed Simon's hair. "Aww, babe." Simon chuckled as he opened his arms. Ethan melted into Simon's arms, the both chuckling as they held each other. Simon stood up so he towered over Ethan. He slowly started waddling side to side while Ethan was in his arms, moving around the kitchen and knocking things over.

"Simon... Stop!" Ethan said, his voice muffled in Simon's t-shirt. Simon smiled before letting go. They looked at each other and chuckled before joining their hands together.

"Guys!" Vikk yelled as he ran into the kitchen. "We're ready!" He smiled at the two before going back up the stairs. "Come on them you lovebirds!" Josh smiled before running upstairs, Harry following him.

Simon and Ethan looked at each other. "You ready?" Simon asked. Ethan nodded back, the nerves stopping his voice. "Nothing can stop us now. We're together, and we're happy. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter what other people think. We love each other." Simon smiled, squeezing Ethan's hand.

Ethan's nerves disappeared and he smiled warmly at Simon. "I love you Simon." He said, his heart filled with true love and happiness. "I love you too Ethan." Simon smiled back, moving in to kiss Ethan. They melted into each other, love, happiness, relief; everything was normal, everyone was happy. And they were back together. Ethan and Simon were finally together.

"Umm... Guys? We're kinda waiting for you two?" Katie chuckled as she walked in, JJ holding onto her hand. Simon and Ethan broke apart. "Yep, we're coming." Simon smiled at Katie who nodded before leaving with JJ, the two going back upstairs.

Simon turned to Ethan and smiled, holding him. He slowly kissed Ethan's forehead. "No matter what, we're together." Simon reassured Ethan. Ethan nodded, smiling as he held Simon's hand and led him upstairs.

They joined the rest of the Sidemen and Katie who were a crowd of happiness, all of them buzzing and smiling. Simon took his place in front of his desk, shifting up a little so Ethan could sit.

"Ready?" Tobi asked the two, smiling as he looked between them. "Ready." Simon and Ethan nodded back. Vikk checked the focus on the camera before moving back to join the rest of the group. Simon and Ethan held each other's hand and took a deep breath.

"Wassup guys, I'm with Ethan today and we have a big announcement so get ready." Simon smiled at the camera. The two looked at each other, both beaming, before turning back to the camera. "Emon is real!" Ethan smiled, squeezing Simon's hand, ecstatic. The both chuckled, shaking with happiness.

"This is us, and we're coming out."

THE END