Nightmare

A/N:  Most nightmares are the Boggart but with more details.   

Your nightmare

Harry- You were sitting in class during you seventh year. It was your favorite class transfigurations with your favorite teacher Minerva McGonagall. She knew you for years and enjoined talking to you. She asked a question and you went to answer but when she called on you she said Ron's twin. You answered.

The rest of the day went like this. No one looked at you like an individual, just Ron's twin. Later that day when you went to talk with Harry. He looked at you with a confused look. That's when you realized the look was because he didn't know who you were.

Ron came in with Hermione. Harry went up to Hermione and kissed her. Then you started to disappear. With the thought of Harry and Hermione as a couple. 

Ron-  Ron was part of the Triwizard Tournament. The Nightmare was the second task. You were under the water waiting for him to save you. It was a long time and half of the other participants were save. Gabriella, Fleur sister, and you were left. You had been waiting for Ron to save you. All of a sudden you saw Ron but something was wrong.

Ron was swimming, he was drowning. That's when you realized that Ron was dead.

Fred-  During one of The Twins and your famous prank war you had set up the prank. Every one had to do some sort of prank on someone else and then compare the results. Everything was set up and it was meant for Umbridge. The prank was setting off some of The Twins fireworks in her room and keeping her from leaving.  

The next day at breakfast she made an announcement. "Students I'm looking for the Weasley twins." The Twins had yet to show up for breakfast. When the boys didn't come up to Umbridge, she spoke again. "When they show up they will be suspended. No expelled for fireworks going of in my classroom."

You realized that you must of left something with there names on it in her class. A moment later Draco, Crabbe and Goyle came in with The Twins. Umbridge told them about what is goin on. Fred looked at you before saying," This is your fault. How could you do this." He paused. "I should have listened you are just a Slytherin. You only care about your self.    

George-(I'm Sorry for this one. It's a lot of mud blood talk) You were in the Slytherin common room. Pansy Parkinson came up to and poured some sort of slime on you. The entire Slytherin  sat laughing at you. Pansy laughed the loudest. "See every one. This what mud bloods deserve. They should bow down to Purebloods." You were pulled down on to the floor by Crabbe and Goyle. Pansy slapped you and you fell to the floor. Your hair was gripped and Pansy looked you dead in the eyes.

"You are nothing just a mud blood. George will never truly love you." 

Neville- You were walking through the halls on your way to potions class. Suddenly you heard sounds the sound of grunting in pain. Curiosity got the better of you. The sourse of the sound was your boyfriend Neville. He was laying in pain and Draco, with is group  Crabbe and Goyle. Coming to the conclusion that they had beaten Neville to a bloody pulp.

Crabbe and Goyle held you in place and Draco took Neville's head and beat it into the stone wall. Neville laid on the ground passed out with blood coming from a cut on his head. You sat next to Neville as you shouted for help.         

Draco- It was set in the future. You were meeting Draco's family. As soon as you went inside the Malfoy's gave you an evil stare. For some reason Draco wasn't home, it was you and the Malfoy's. Lucius stood in front of you and gave a fowl scowl. Like the king who's had a peasant ask for his child's hand in marriage. 
Which in his eyes was true. You were muggle born and the Malfoys was an important Pure blood family. "Y/N, you have no right as a filthy mud blood to date a Malfoy. So you won't ever see Draco. Stay away Draco." Lucius pushed you out of the door laughing about it.       

Tom: You walked through the halls of the school. For some odd reason no one was walking the halls. It was quiet except for a small far away SSSS  snake sound. You rounded the corner. There standing up to the celling was a big snake. It's eyes were a pure black. 

The snake fell to the ground and slithered it's way over to you. You tried to run but the snake was faster. Once you ran out of space to run the snake was right in front of you with it's fangs in your face. It took a bite of you.

A/N: A chapter with them comforting you should be up soon.