Lucas Coly

Keke pov
I was waiting for bae to get here so we can go out. He's taking me shopping, but to be honest I don't wanna go, he said I had to in order to get my surprise for tonight. Oh how rude of me, my boyfriend is Lucas, Lucas coly. Anyways as I'm putting my braids in a bun when I hear a knock on the door and I know exactly who it is.
"It's open!" I yelled. And after I said that I heard the door open and close. I finished putting my hair up. And I turned around to see him looking at me while leaning against the door frame. I walk over to him and give him a kiss.

"You ready baby" he says in that voice that just makes me weak. I nodded my head and grabbed my phone and my house keys and walked out my room. I grabbed his hand out and pulled him out of the house. Once we got outside he led me to the passenger side of his car and opened the door. I smiled at him and he returned it. As we were driving to the mall I turned the radio on and "kissing on my tattoos" came on. I turned up the radio and started sing along with August. I saw bae looking at me and licking his lips. I smirked to myself. Already thinking of what my surprise is going to be tonight.

Lucas pov
Keke was acting all sexy and shit boy I can't wait until tonight. We pull up to the mall, and I get out first to open the door for keke. We walk into the mall with our hands intertwined. I see girls looking and winking at me. I think keke noticed because her grip on my hand tighten. I knew she was about to say something mean to them for staring at me, so I did what I had to do I kissed her. When we heard the other girls gasp, keke smiled into the kiss. I had to pull away before I got a you know what down south. We went to almost at the stores in the mall. Then decided to go back to keke house instead of mine. We put the bags down and we started to watch TV.

I put my hand on her thigh and slowly started to move up. I felt her tense up when I got close to her area. I saw her from the corner of my eye looking at me, but I was looking at the TV like I wasn't even doing anything. I went to unbutton her pants, but I felt a hand on mines. I turned away from the TV to look at keke. She had her lip caught between her teeth and that was it for me. I pulled her on my lap and kissed her with so much lust and she returned it. I stood up with her hugging my body. I walked us to her room and closed the door with my foot. I laid her down on the bed. I stood up and pulled off my shirt and went to kiss her neck while she was feeling my abs.

Keke pov
I moaned quietly while he kissed my neck. I felt him tug at my shirt. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head. After my shirt was off he pushed me back down and went down my stomach each time whispering how beautiful I was. He got to my pants and that's when it got real. He pulled off my pants in one swift motion. I could feel his breath on my area and I moaned at the heat going there. He was teasing me and he knows I hate being teased. He was enjoying this. I was a squirming and whimpering under him. He likes me like this he tells me all the time. But right now is not the time for this. I lift my head to see that he's already looking at me. Its like he's waiting for me to say something.
"What are you waiting for" I say
He laughs a little but does as I say and pulls my panties off and goes straight in. I throw my head back and let out a moan. He licks strips like crazy. I'm in so much pleasure I can't even hear myself moan. He pulls his tounge away and I whimper a little, but let out a moan because he replaces it with his fingers. I try to grind down on his fingers but he holds my hips still.
"Please" I moan. But it's like he's ignoring me and keeps his fingers moving inside me. I'm a moaning mess and I feel that familiar feeling in my stomach.

"I'm gonna-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence because he pulled his fingers out and licked them. I whimpered at this action.
He leaned down in my ear and said "can't have you coming just yet" he pulled me into another kiss and laid his clothed bottom half on my fully naked body. I pulled away.
"Why are these still on" I said indicating to his pants. He laughs a little and stands up to pull them off along with his boxer. I just stare at it. Bruh and boy was it big. Its one of my fav body parts on him. He goes to my dresser and pulls out a condom before he gets back on the bed. He hands it to me indicating he wants me to put it on. I sit up and kneel down so I'm eye level with it. I open the small package and pull it out. I look up at him with a smirk on my face. I looked back down and rolled the condom on with my teeth. He gasped trying to buck his hips up, but I pulled away. And we both laid down. I was so excited and I guess he noticed.

He kissed me and entered me at the same time. I gasped into his mouth and clawed at his back. He started to move but slow at first. He kept that same pace until I begged him to go harder and faster.
"Please harder, faster" I begged. And he complied to my wishes. He started to groan
"Fuxk you're so tight". I just moan at his sentence and his thrusts got harder and faster. They literally have me screaming, but no noise was coming out. He hits my spot dead on and that makes me see spots. The only thing you could hear was his moans and skin slapping skin. I felt that familiar feeling like I did a few moment ago. I was so close and all it took was a few more thrusts in my spot and I tightened around him and spilled my juices on him.
"Oh shit" he moaned and he spilled into the condom. He rode out our orgasms. Until I started whimpering from the sensitivity. He pulled out and pulled off the condom throwing it in the trash beside my dresser. He pulled me close and sighed in content. I pulled the cover over us and slowly let sleep take over me.

A/n princesskeiunna you better love me for this😂